posted 10 days ago by
cowsinthongs
Happy Member

MAGIOVE has their ODB2 Car Scan Tool with Wifi for $9.99 on Amazon, no code needed. CCC shows this product as not having a lower price yet, since it's a new product. 

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
That's a great deal. Mine was USB; wifi is much more convenient. It's a bit risky buying from a new company, but the reviews seem good (e.g. one review came from a Top 500 reviewer).

rated:
May be a great product. I don't know. However, it appears to have many fake reviews.

Fakespot says 92.6% low quality reviews...

http://fakespot.com/product/wifi-obd2-car-scan-tool-auto-code-re...

rated:
There were some of these cheap Chinese OBDII readers that came with spyware installed on either the device or the CD.

rated:
I've been using this Bluetooth enabled one (Link) for about 4 years.

It's $20, instead of $10, but it has held up really well.

rated:
TimInHollywood said:   May be a great product. I don't know. However, it appears to have many fake reviews.

Fakespot says 92.6% low quality reviews...

http://fakespot.com/product/wifi-obd2-car-scan-tool-auto-code-re...

Fakespot is garbage.  Utter, total garbage.  It should spot itself.

rated:
Picked up one. For $10 I think it's a fair price for something basic even. Thanks OP

rated:
Personally, if you can get the wired version and the proper software for your vehicle, it's a lot better than these.

rated:
I ordered one of these from Amazon and mine end up not working. it powered on when plugged into my Prius but it did not sync to the app via my Samsung phone. So I would stay away from this.

rated:
Weird coincidence, I just bought one (different one) from Amazon. Curiously, some work only with Android and some only with iOS, though I'm not sure why. They're bluetooth, so I'd think they'd work with either. This one seems to work with both, but just a heads-up for people buying these things, be sure it works with your particular device.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017