Buy 1 Get 2 Free on Puritan's Pride Brand - FS on $49+ @ Puritan's Pride 

Thanks Xenocrates for finding these codes!

Coupon:

• HEAT205 - 20% Off + $5 E-Rebate
  • BLCKFRI - $10 Off $50 or $20 Off $95

Been a couple months but it's finally back. Time to stock up again. 

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
any idea of the expiration date on this?
Will I qualify for the Amex Offer: PuritansPride.com (Spend $30 And Get $10 Back) if I go thru a cashbk site?

rated:
zjts said:   any idea of the expiration date on this?
Will I qualify for the Amex Offer: PuritansPride.com (Spend $30 And Get $10 Back) if I go thru a cashbk site?

You should, but it appears that the $5 off $30 CPN link (which gives free shipping to boot) doesn't stack w/ cashbk sites. When I activate the $5 off $30 link, if I activate a cb link after, the $5 discount gets removed from my cart (and then I have to meet $49+ for free S&H).  If I activate a cb link first, then the $5 off $30 link, the $5 CPN sticks, but I don't know if the cb linkage remains.

Details on the $5 off $30 posted here:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1570183?showmessage=19883457

rated:
zjts said:   any idea of the expiration date on this?
Will I qualify for the Amex Offer: PuritansPride.com (Spend $30 And Get $10 Back) if I go thru a cashbk site?

It ends on 9/30 from what I can dig up. Also while digging I found that you can stack this promo with coupon BLCKFRI to get $10 Off $50 or $20 Off $95. 

rated:
Apparently there is a 20% Off coupon as well with $5 E-rebate, HEAT205. It also stacks with the B1G2 promo but you can only use 1 coupon.

So once you get to $95 use the BLCKFRI coupon until you pass $100 then switch back to HEAT205 for the best discount.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017