http://www.ebay.com/itm/351650282418

Add two to your cart for 10% off one

Product DescriptionIdrack deck boxes are made of weather resistant, durable and are easy to assemble. With features like rollers for portability,  there is deck box to suit your needs. Not only do they offer a place to store yard and garden accessories, they provide a great addition to your outdoor decor.Features:

• Patio storage box is ideal for storing outdoor accessories
  • Stay dry design
  • Wheels and in-mold handle for free portability
  • Easy 5-minute assembly; no tools necessary
  • Long-lasting resin construction

Specifications:

• Color: Light Grey
  • Product Dimensions: 43 x 20 x 17 inches

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
i dont know why they dont say how many gallons it is, that is what keter and suncast do.

no means to compare otherwise

regardless, hideous color though.

rated:
ionizer said:   i dont know why they dont say how many gallons it is, that is what keter and suncast do.

no means to compare otherwise

regardless, hideous color though.

I agree thats what stat I go buy. Also agree about the looks but its cheaper than the others so if you are putting it mostly out of site this may be the way to go

rated:
Seems like a match for this model:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BARTON-Pool-Deck-Box-Patio-Garden-She...

With a 14 day warranty, you could keep your outdoor yard stuff safe and secure for many hours.

rated:
The stated outside dimensions translate to 63 gallons, so probably slash 10-15% and you're around 54+ interior.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017