ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction and Remote Control, Super Quiet Design for Thin Carpet and Hard Floors
Price:  $149.99 & FREE Shipping with code PB4ZZEMG
Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9P4NH5/
Note: Sold by Avalon Direct and Fulfilled by Amazon.

• 3-step cleaning system with a strong suction provides a thorough and concentrated cleaning.
  • Extremely quiet compared to other vacuums. Allergies are reduced by its hepa filter air purification system.
  • Automatically starts on its scheduling program, and returns to its docking station to recharge when battery runs low.
  • Knows your unique home with multiple smart sensors- avoids bumping around or dropping off stars.
  • Superier battery-group brings up to 140mins cleaning time, the A4s even cleans under beds, along the walls and around the clutter..Dirt can not hide.

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I bought this last time it was on sale about a month ago and i LOVE it! I use it at least 1x per day and I cannot believe how much dirt it picks up! I have 2 toddlers and a dog who only sheds 2x per year and we're not that dirty, but this thing does a great job cleaning. It's not a fancy robotic vacuum... no bells and whistles... but it does what it is supposed to do--suck dirt and debris on its own. It cleans as well if not better than my corded Shark Rocket ultralight. And this iLife is sooooo quiet. I am going to write a 5 star review someday soon on Amazon... but I would say it's a great deal at the $149 price w/free shipping.

rated:
sensors- avoids bumping around or dropping off stars

this feature is worth quite a bit more than 149 😂

rated:
impatient

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017