Product descriptionSize:Set of 2Bring your original artwork and adult coloring books to life with a rainbow of rich color choices. The LolliZ® 140-piece Gel Pen Set (2 packs of 70) features an enormous assortment of gel pens, each with a see-through barrel design so you can quickly find the exact color you are looking for at a glance.You won't be at a loss for choices with this extended gel pen set. We've included 4 standard, 15 neon, 15 pastel, 19 glitter and 17 metallic colors to ensure that you can always find the perfect shade to enhance your art. Each pen is acid-free and non-toxic, and the set includes ten Handy storage trays to help keep everything organized.The LolliZ® 140-piece Gel Pen Set is a perfect accompaniment to the enormously-popular adult coloring books on the market, and makes a perfect gift for fans of the books, as well as artists of all skill levels. Give one away as a gift and keep the other for yourself! The two pack is also perfect for back-to-school supplies. Each set comes with the LolliZ® 100% satisfaction guarantee if you aren't completely satisfied with this double set of gel pens.linkymoo

13 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
seems like a good deal. Thanks OP

rated:
Shilling in full swing.
Fakespot rating F

rated:
ah you're right. I canceled my order. Thanks!

rated:
huh?  how's this fake?  LolliZ has rating 100% positive..

rated:
DealChazer007 said:   huh?  how's this fake?  LolliZ has rating 100% positive..
  http://fakespot.com/product/lolliz-gel-pens-70-pen-tray-set-set-...

rated:
tsanju said:   
DealChazer007 said:   huh?  how's this fake?  LolliZ has rating 100% positive..
  http://fakespot.com/product/lolliz-gel-pens-70-pen-tray-set-set-...

I see.  Thank you!  

rated:
Good review here:
https://www.suziqcreations.com/lolliz-gel-pen-review/ 
Thanks OP.

Last 5 price changes:
Date Price
Aug 08, 2017 07:47 PM $12.99
Jul 04, 2017 02:27 AM $29.99
Jun 30, 2017 11:48 PM $39.99
Mar 14, 2017 06:38 PM $19.99
Feb 18, 2017 03:58 PM $43.55

rated:
ssgcinty said:   Shilling in full swing.
Fakespot rating F

Shilling?  Fulfilled by Amazon w/4.5 stars rating. 

rated:
linrick said:   
Fakespot rating F

Shilling?  Fulfilled by Amazon w/4.5 stars rating. 

Fakespot has analyzed all of those Amazon ratings and has concluded that MANY of them are fake reviews (enough to earn an F rating for this product). It is VERY common for sellers to put things on Amazon (and even to have Amazon fulfill for them), then to create accounts (or pay shills) to go on Amazon and write fake reviews (sometimes they even buy the product). Easy way to pump a product.

Another "add on" scam is for those sellers to create FW accounts (or hire shills to do so) to post "deals" about their Amazon deals with lots of fake reviews. Gets lots of cheap/free advertising for products that are junk.

Not saying that you are a shill, only that it is a very real problem on FW.

rated:

It is VERY common for sellers to put things on Amazon and write fake reviews (sometimes they even buy the product). Easy way to pump a product.

Agreed when its say a proprietary seller's phone case etc., but when the brand name product, nationally available, and there are good reviews at other reputable sites, then its a moot point whether or not "these" Amazon reviews get an F rating at fakespot.

rated:
Fakespot rating F

I'm not really sure I understand what the "fake" part is
so what - it has "fake reviews" I'll bet there are hundreds of thousands of products that also have fake reviews - SO WHAT? these pens are sold EVERYWHERE - eBay, Walmart, jet, Amazon - those are just the first few that show up in the "ads" section of my recent bing search - so what's the point of this useless website? to show fake reviews for real products?
fakespot to me is a useless tool - they write a script that reads posts and gathers information - but that script can't tell if those reviews are real or not.
seems like a simple YMMV would have sufficed!

rated:
fake.... Fakespot rating F

rated:
robby69 said:     Agreed when its say a proprietary seller's phone case etc., but when the brand name product, nationally available, and there are good reviews at other reputable sites, then its a moot point whether or not "these" Amazon reviews get an F rating at fakespot.
  Ahhh, you may have found yet another scam - fake goods.

It is becoming increasingly common for a scammer to send fake goods to Amazon for fulfillment, then to use the other scams mentioned above to sell them quickly. You see evidence of this all the time in Amazon reviews where a seemingly good product from a solid brand gets a rash of terrible reviews that don't seem to reflect the normal quality of the item - because a batch of fakes got into the flow. Unfortunately, once those reviews (and the fake ones that were used to pump/dump the fake goods) are in the Amazon system, they stay there.

It is disappointing that Amazon apparently does little to fight/publicize this or to try to clean up the mess it causes. I suspect they don't want to get people thinking about how much scamming is going on on their site. 
I think people are generally more aware/wary on eBay because scams/fakes/etc. have been so common there for so long. Amazon has the same issues, but people overlook them more easily because of Amazon's image and because they think "fulfilled by Amazon" means that Amazon stands behind the the goods so they can't be fake (which Amazon doesn't do for goods they only fulfill).

Please note that I am not saying these pens are fakes (I have no idea), but it seems likely that this item/brand may have been victimized by scammers. The $64 question is - what is there now?
The age old adage of "buyer beware" applies to Amazon just like everywhere else.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017