More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Aug. 17, 2017 @ 1:08am
rated:
Thanks Mr. Cheap!

They sure have some UGLY paint jobs on those mouses.....but they are cheap. Here's a link to their cheapest mouse ($7.69).  https://www.staples.com/Logitech-M317c-Wireless-Mouse-Purple-Zigzag-910-004473/product_2420143 

rated:
HRJ77 said:   Thanks Mr. Cheap!

They sure have some UGLY paint jobs on those mouses.....but they are cheap. Here's a link to their cheapest mouse ($7.69).  https://www.staples.com/Logitech-M317c-Wireless-Mouse-Purple-Zigzag-910-004473/product_2420143

Note, that is a different model, smaller size.

rated:
I love Logitech mice. But on the bottom of Staples page with the other colors they say 50% off $14.99 regular $29.99. Who would pay $29.99? I've only seen these at Best Buy and Staples foe $14.99.

rated:
foreverocity said:   I love Logitech mice. But on the bottom of Staples page with the other colors they say 50% off $14.99 regular $29.99. Who would pay $29.99? I've only seen these at Best Buy and Staples foe $14.99.

that is standard at many retailers "regular price" which is likely a manufacturer suggested retail. Kohl's, Office Depot, Best Buy, etc all do the same thing.  

rated:
IF we wait for few days.. We get some good deal during Black Friday.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017