posted 5 days ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

rated:
Code does not work with course.

rated:
good deal.

rated:
Sorry updated with a newer code. Tested and works.

rated:
Great find

rated:
This price is well worth it for this book. Step one would be too get it while you can. Specifically having the Lifetime offer.

We use this book in class . It's ok but not great. Since CompTia Network + changed the way the questions are asked in June there are some areas not being covered in this book. Do some searching you will see what most say about the exam. Any review past 3months is useless. U will need more than what this offers. But start with his book.

His videos are just ok not great. - This from the research I've done and my personal opinion.
Good Luck

rated:
Good find. Have been using this one for long time.

rated:
Just be aware that you need to be self-driven to use Udemy. It is not easy keeping focused on material when you already have a decent grounding in the basics.

Someone I know made it work by just taking a tablet and going to a coffee shop (or mall) and using their wifi and headphones. He said he could not do it at home, always a distraction or a phone call. He turned his phone off and drank coffee, bought occasional snacks, and would not allow himself to check email or anything except after a certain number of modules. (this is how an IT "boot camp" works you, classes with study areas that are well stocked to minimize distractions)

I did my A+/N+ years ago at a bootcamp myself, so it does work. As a bonus, my A+/N+ do not expire. No idea why CompTIA thought it was a good idea to introduce an expiration while still using the same credential. They should have changed the name slightly and made it a more "advanced" course. Glad they did not though.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017