posted 5 days ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EMLCYVU/

Coupon code: ZDAU28AE

Third party seller JACKYLED. 

For $7 dollars and everything it comes with I think it is worth giving it a try.

18 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have this set! I paid $9 for it, and would do it again.

rated:
Is this useful to open MacBook pro HDD and other screws?

rated:
Can i use this to unscrew my phone?

rated:
Includes:

1 x 11.8cm Tweezer
1 x 11.5cm Handle
1 x 13cm Extension pliant rod
7 x CRV socket: M2.5, M3.0, M3.5, M4.0, M4.5, M5.0, M5.5
35 x Screw drivers:
10 x Torx screw driver: T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T91, T10, T15, T20(Removable Mobile phones, Computers, the size of hard drives, Laptops, Shavers and other appliances)
8 x Hex screw driver: H0.9, H1.3, H1.5, H2.0, H2.5, H3.0, H3.5, H4.0(Split model, Engine, Guns, Knives, Bicycles, Motorized car)
5 x Cross screw driver£º1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.5
7 x Straight screw driver: 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0(Precision electronic instrumentation dedicated, ultra-small 1.0 frames can be dismantled)
1 x Triangle screw driver: 2.0 (Demolition of small household appliances)
1 x Star screw driver: 0.8(Split Pocket PCs, some Mobile phones)
2 x Y screw driver: Y2.0, Y2.5 (Demolition GB, GBA, NSDL, WII, etc.)
1 x Circle screw driver: 1.5
1x U screw driver: U2.6

rated:
Shipping kills it

rated:
samthegreatish said:   Can i use this to unscrew my phone?
  Probably depends on how screwed your phone is...

rated:
just ordered 1. Thank OP

rated:
samthegreatish said:   Can i use this to unscrew my phone?
  it depends on phone model. 

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   Shipping kills it
  As the title says, that price is w/ FSSS; that's free super saver shipping for Prime members.

rated:
Reviewer warns bits are made from a soft metal that bends. Another poor quality product from China?

rated:
mapatsfan said:   
  As the title says, that price is w/ FSSS; that's free super saver shipping for Prime members.

I never learned abbreviation in school

rated:
Most do not have amazons shipping service

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
mapatsfan said:   

I never learned abbreviation in school

But you did learn it from FatWallet, several years ago in fact, if I remember correctly...

rated:
The bits of this set are pretty soft. You can easily bend/twist them if not careful. They're only good for opening laptops or fix your eyeglasses screws.

rated:
I get a price of $10.00.  How do i use the coupon code?

rated:
I get a price of $10.00.  How do i use the coupon code?

rated:
CouponObsessed said:   I get a price of $10.00.  How do i use the coupon code?

During checkout there is a place to enter the promotion code.   

rated:
mapatsfan said:   

Confused. Azn says: Sale: $10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Further on they say: All orders of $25 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify for FREE Shipping. Some items may have additional options for qualifying for FREE Shipping. These will be shown at checkout.

However no matter how many of them I add to my cart I'm still charged shipping which increases with each item added. Yes the coupon code did lower the price of each item. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017