Amazon Prime: t $9.99 at Amazon

Amazon is offering their Prime Members the Menís Grooming Sample Box + $9.99 Future Credit for $9.99†with Free Shipping! Not a Prime Member? Join free HERE!

Note: Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

• For a limited time, buy this box for $9.99 and receive an equivalent credit toward a future purchase of Select Grooming Products†shipped and sold from Amazon.com. See Terms and Conditions below for details.
  • A week after your product ships, you will receive an email with instructions on how to use your promotional credit.
  • Limit one promotional credit per customer. Sample box is available for Prime members only. Offer available for a limited time. Items may vary based on availability.
  • Each box contains 6 or more items from participating brands.

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
9.99 can only be redeemed towards purchase of products on this page: https://www.amazon.com/b/?ie=UTF8&node=16911985011&hidden-keywords=-B004DOYM2Q

rated:
Same one I purchased recently. Products are nice and travel-sized, and I used the promo credit to order some face and body washes that work amazing!

Word of warning here though: the items I used my promo credit on had to be bought via Prime Pantry, so I was forced to order a huge box of items in order to use the code. Not too big of a deal for me since I needed other stuff, but you may want to double check the items you want to buy first before committing to the sample box.

rated:
Makes a great gift. Green!

rated:
Yes, it is the same offer from last month. I found the items to be useful for an upcoming trip. Not sure if I'll be able to do the Prime Pantry route to take advantage of the credit. That part's a bummer, but the samples were still useful even if I don't.

rated:
Does this work on pubes?

rated:
Bobthyferret said:   Same one I purchased recently. Products are nice and travel-sized, and I used the promo credit to order some face and body washes that work amazing!

Word of warning here though: the items I used my promo credit on had to be bought via Prime Pantry, so I was forced to order a huge box of items in order to use the code. Not too big of a deal for me since I needed other stuff, but you may want to double check the items you want to buy first before committing to the sample box.

† I think you clicked without looking at all of the options.†† I went for a similar deal on beverages and initially it looked like that was how I had to spend my $9.99 credit, but then I realized you could change to normal prime ordering and get the same items without the full box requirements.

rated:
can only spend credit card?

rated:
Just don't make a mistake and get the "luxury" grooming kit. Lots of samples (not travel sized) of very expensive products. I ended up getting a tube of shaving creme for the $10 credit, but I have enough glass sampler tubes of mens cologne to last a year at the low rate I use the stuff...

er, it was $20 .. †so ended up with 2. † Ha.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017