posted 1 month ago by
DropDeadDeal
Senior Member - 9K

Check for a targeted ad on your Amazon home screen, right side. Change your Amazon 1-click settings to an eligible Chase card and get a $10 Amazon credit valid through 9/30/17.

7 Comments
Add Comment
This site may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on certain links posted on this website. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
rated:

rated:
nice sharing. thanks.

rated:
Wasn't eligible but thanks for posting

rated:
Not seeing my credit but it said I got it. Do I have to check out with 1 click checkout on my next purchase for it to automatically use it?

rated:
fivetalents said:   www.amazon.com/gp/adlp/chase-1-click
Just got ... Sorry, your request for this promotion is not eligible.

I tried refreshing the main page over and over and never got served the Chase ad. However, I did score an amazing deal on doggie treats. I don't have a dog.

rated:
Thanks, OP. Just got the $10 credit and used it immediately.

I didn't see this thread. (Saw it when I was about to post it).

I saw the promo in Amazon app. It was much easier in the app.

rated:
Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017