posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

TCL 55" Class 4K (2160P) HDR Roku Smart LED TV (55S401)
$398.00
https://www.walmart.com/ip/TCL-55-Class-4K-2160P-HDR-Roku-Smart-LED-TV-55S401/861683284 

The S-Series 4K TCL Roku TV delivers stunning Ultra HD picture quality with four times the resolution of Full HD for enhanced clarity and detail, as well as the most streaming channels of any 4K TV. High dynamic range (HDR) technology delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience. In addition, your favorite HD shows, movies, and sporting events are upscaled to near Ultra HD resolution with 4K Upscaling. The simple, intuitive interface allows seamless access to over 450,000 streaming movies and TV episodes, your cable box, Blu-ray player, gaming console, and other devices without flipping through inputs or complicated menus. 

10 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 23, 2017 @ 2:33am
rated:
And they is GONE.

rated:
in stock for me.

rated:
And they is BACK!

rated:
Person at Target recommended TCL over VIZIO. Not sure if I trust him or not, but for a low budget 4k Smart TV that has a 120HZ (CMI????)... pretty good deal.

rated:
I have the p series and it's phenomenal. Got it for 500$ not long ago and love it. Roku is the best OS for tv in my experience.

rated:
I bought the non HDR version as a bridge between my Zenith plasma that went kaput and a more affordable OLED. I've been pleasantly surprised. Picture is very good and the built-in Roku is great.

rated:
getting a "payment cannot be authorized" error for multiple forms of payment.

rated:
Wound up having to go to the store to buy it where they charge a $7 recycling fee on top of the cost of the TV and taxes.

Working great so far. 

rated:
CaCheapSk8 said:   Person at Target recommended TCL over VIZIO. Not sure if I trust him or not, but for a low budget 4k Smart TV that has a 120HZ (CMI????)... pretty good deal.

• Effective Refresh Rate: 120Hz CMI. I don't want 4K without real 120Hz. I'll wait if I don't think $800+ is worth it, cuz I think that's what it costs.

rated:
Out of Stock for me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017