posted 1 month ago by
Virgil27

Posted with ToGo

A Pound of Pens
From $8.99
https://www.tanga.com/deals/7efdbc1a6b6f/need-ink-retractable-ink-pens-by-the-pound

If you can never have a pen or you're like me . . . and if you have a habit of chewing on pens that drives your co-workers nuts . . . you might like this deal on a pound of pens for less than $10.†

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Tanga finally putting that pen-exclusive Kleptomaniac to work, I suppose.

rated:
Some cheap pens can truly suck at writing. †My doctor got stuck with a few boxes of pens from a different supplier, and not only don't they write well, but the clickers sometimes fall apart. †The only thing that works on them is the LED flashlight.

rated:
Buy them and donate to the community.

rated:
you have no idea how infrequently i write. i'm almost surprised that pen manufacturers are in business still

i actually write -
a check or 2 a month
my signature on stuff at checkout. sometimes. and oh yeah, "the check" at restaurants
randomness every couple months. sometimes someone insists i write something. i had a boss that would insist i took notes on stuff, even though that wasn't how i retained things (but HE did, so we should all suffer)

i am actually not sure i can read my own writing sometimes. it's better if i text you

i will actually take notes in vi (that's notepad, to you windows folks)

rated:
Never knew they sold pens by the pound.

rated:
Freakonomics Radio said: According to a study done by an online letter-printing outfit called Docmail, one in three respondents had not written anything substantial by hand in the previous six months. Our schools, meanwhile, have been reassessing how kids are taught to write. The Common Core is a set of standards and curriculum guidelines for U.S. schools thatís been adopted by more than 40 states. It still advocates learning to print, but it doesnít even mention cursive.

Transcript of entire story "Who Needs Handwriting"here.†

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017