Add Comment
rated:
DEAD

rated:
is it still available ?

rated:
An alternative you might want to look into is the Zmodo Greet
Greet

The price is coming up as $99.99 now, which is a bit high compared to recent weeks.   I picked one up on a Lightning Deal for $64 and the regular price at that time was $79.99 (mid-July).
At that price, it is a hot deal.   At $100, I would wait and watch the pricing.   I love the product though.   There is a small lag between when it detects motion and starts filming, but if someone
was up to no good, they would likely be in front of the camera long enough to get caught on video.   If they quickly grab a box from your front porch and run, they might not get on video, but
they likely wouldn't be expecting a camera to be there.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017