posted 1 month ago by
lousygolfer
Senior Member - 3K

GOG has TitanQuest Anniversary Edition (with both TitanQuest and Immortal Throne expansion pack, plus lots of updates and fixes) for $3.99:

https://www.gog.com/game/titan_quest_anniversary_edition 

If you liked Diablo I and II, think of TitanQuest as Diablo 2.5 set in a Hellenic world, predominantly with Greek myths, monsters, and gods, but then transitioning into a stage in ancient Egypt, then Babylon, and finally heading east on the Silk Road to China.  In the Immortal Throne expansion pack you go through an Amazon-like jungle and then end up in the underworld of Hades.  It's a heck of a good game and I've probably played it more than all other computer games combined.  For the cost of one online new-release movie rental, you'll get dozens of hours of entertainment.  Plus, it's DRM-free.

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
One other thing I forgot to mention: while this game's age means it doesn't have the latest bells and whistles for hardcore gamers who buy a new $600 gaming graphics card twice a year whenever new models come out, it nonetheless has surprisingly pleasant graphics and will play very smoothly on a pretty entry-level laptop. I've got my game currently loaded on my 2015 HP Core i3 with Intel integrated graphics and it runs with pretty much all features on max at the laptop's native 1366x768 resolution.

It's interesting that over 150 people viewed this deal and presumably most would be into computer games, particularly RPGs, given the title, yet not a single person thought this deal was worthy of a green rating. If there's a better game out there for the same or similar price, or a better deal on this game, please feel free to post it in a comment below. Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017