posted 1 month ago by
linrick
Anymoo?

About the product

• 24 bottles, 10 oz. each
  • Delicious Tropicana 100% Orange Juice combines the taste, quality and variety you love- with the convenience and the 100% daily value of Vitamin C nutrition you want
  • 140 Calories per bottle
  • Ideal for foodservice and labeled for resale. These bottles are also perfect for packing in a lunch or enjoying while you are on the go
  • Good source of potassium & folic acid

linkymoo

I don't care too much for it but some of you might like this.

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Green for orange...

rated:
I bought some of these on Boxed a while back, I'm known for never throwing anything away. I had to throw these away. I guess if you've had them before and know what you're getting, it's fine, but these literally tasted like mold and they weren't even close to the expiration date. I've found that seems to be a common complaint about these.

rated:
sdskees said:   I bought some of these on Boxed a while back, I'm known for never throwing anything away. I had to throw these away. I guess if you've had them before and know what you're getting, it's fine, but these literally tasted like mold and they weren't even close to the expiration date. I've found that seems to be a common complaint about these.
Yeah, they had a problem with few last batches because I think they were stored in the hot warehouse and got spoiled b4 expiration date.  But I think they have that problem fixed tho.  I just don't care for it and prefers the refrigeration version of tropicana.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017