posted 1 month ago by
fl0werp0wer
Senior Member - 2K

Craftsman 19.2V Drill/Driver w/ 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries - $89.99 at Sears. In-store pickup is free, and it says free shipping on the product page, but please note that I came across a $6 shipping fee once I followed through checkout.

~4.4/5 stars based on 154 reviews. 

Compare on Amazon (Sold by Handle With Care and Fulfilled by Amazon) for $124.75.

• Powerful motor produces up to 300 in.-lbs. of torque
  • 2-speed gear box for either high torque or high speed applications: 0-350 and 0-1300 RPM no load
  • 21-position adjustable torque clutch helps prevent stripping screws
  • 1/2" single-sleeve, keyless chuck to hand tighten bits securely without a key
  • Integrated LED light for working in low light
  • Electric brake to quickly stop the bit rotation
  • Kit comes with C3 1/2" drill/driver, 2 batteries, multi chemistry charger and soft bag

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
While this is a good price, I'd advise caution. In the past I purchased a Craftsman drill/driver set, and since they source their tools from multiple suppliers, the batteries for each set are different (even if the same voltage), and are much more expensive than for other brands (IIRC, they wanted $60 for a single NiCd 12V battery). I'd recommend a Ryobi set instead, which is decent quality for the do-it-yourselfer and frequently on sale at Home Depot. Plus they offer many other tools that use the same batteries.

rated:
$99.99 now

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017