posted 1 month ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18-Volt-ONE-4-1-2-in-Angle-Grin...

• Over 50 great ONE+ tools work with the same 18V battery platform
  • Any 18V ONE+ blue or green tool works with any 18V ONE+ battery
  • Up to 6,500 RPMs enable fast and precise work

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This tool is very powerful!Thx

rated:
Thanks OP! Have been waiting for a drop in price.

rated:
Just read reviews first .Looks like total garbage. Works less that 2 min on fully charged battery. You should not install cutting disc also .
One of the first things I read in the owner's manual is: "Operations such as cutting-off are not recommended to be performed with this power tool"
December 18, 2016 Very light use only. This thing overheats after a couple of minutes. I consider it useless.

rated:
I own this grinder and use it with the larger lithium battery.   I don't run it for long periods of time but it will go much much longer than 2 minutes with the larger battery(probably 1/2 an hour or more).   I have run it for several minutes without it becoming too hot.   I cut copper pipe, rebar, and an assortment of other things with this, as well as grinding down bolts and other things and it works great.  I am a home user, i do not know how it will work commercially.   This is my first angle grinder and i love it.

rated:
dev77 said:   I own this grinder and use it with the larger lithium battery.   I don't run it for long periods of time but it will go much much longer than 2 minutes with the larger battery(probably 1/2 an hour or more).   I have run it for several minutes without it becoming too hot.   I cut copper pipe, rebar, and an assortment of other things with this, as well as grinding down bolts and other things and it works great.  I am a home user, i do not know how it will work commercially.   This is my first angle grinder and i love it.

I don't put any stock into what new members say anymore, especially when their first post was what it was above. I'm sure they are real, as in some sweat shop kid across the waters is typing them, but when all they do is copy/paste junk they are as close as a bot as one can come.

No tool is going to run for 2minutes, unless you have a bad battery. They were probably using a NiCad for some old 'blue' Ryobi tool. Ryobi isn't the greatest, but I'd buy over a lot of other junk out there.

rated:
I have this tool. I used it with the larger battery as well. Works for quite a long time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017