posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

8% in eBay Bucks (YMMV)

Who’s eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

• 8% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on August 16, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on August 17, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Promotion is valid on multiple Qualifying Purchases made within the Promotion Period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Got it for buy as well as SELLWho’s eligible?Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

• 8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item when you buy, or earn 8% on the value of the items you sell

Promotion detailsInvited users (“Users”) must click the email to activate in order to qualify for the Promotion. Users will earn 8% in eBay Bucks (see Terms & Conditions for details) on eligible items that are either purchased, or listed and sold (the “Promotion”).*Qualifying purchase or items listed for sale excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on August 16, 2017, and 11:59PM PT on August 17, 2017 (the “Purchase Earn Period”), will earn the promotional offer. Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT on August 16, 2017, and 11:59PM PT August 27, 2017 (the “Selling Earn Period”), will also earn the promotional offer. Must sell items by August 27 to earn eBay Bucks worth 8% of the total sales price—up to $100. Rewards will be deposited into an eBay Bucks account by September 30. 

rated:
A double stack with 20% coupon PLUS 8% cashback - today is last day!  20% off code - PSCHOOL20 for certain merchants.
Got this with $35 off  plus $14 CB:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S6-SM-G920V-32GB-Verizon-... 

rated:

rated:
Is the 20% coupon one time use? It did not allow me to use for second order.

rated:
charliwg said:   Is the 20% coupon one time use? It did not allow me to use for second order.

"Promotion is valid on multiple Qualifying Purchases made within the Promotion Period."

Maybe your 2nd item is excluded for some reason:*Qualifying Purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBáy Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories... eBáy reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details. 

rated:
I put qualified into cart and try to check out, always show "
You already applied this code to an order.

" This is weird

rated:
I got one for 10% and one for 15% BACK IN eBay BUCKS.

rated:
In almost 20 years, I've never gotten a single one of these targeted eBay deals. I gotta know how they decide who gets them...

rated:
You already buy to much.  There is no desire to get you to buy...   total guess.

I usually do not get the eBay offers either.

rated:
tooloud said:   In almost 20 years, I've never gotten a single one of these targeted eBay deals. I gotta know how they decide who gets them...

To quote myself from this thread:

"For years I never received any of these offers either (including email, account inbox, and home page). Last year I updated my account settings to receive more emails, and since then I've received 90-95% of the offers.  

I went to My e Bay -> Account (tab) -> Communication Preferences -> Promotions and Surveys. I checked/opted in for 2 types of emails: 

- e Bay surveys and research: Send me invitations to participate in occasional research such as surveys and focus groups to share feedback on my e Bay experience. 

- General email promotions: Send me emails about what's new and hot on e Bay, great deals, special events, discount coupons and other special offers. 

I don't know which of these triggered targeted offers, but I started receiving them beginning with the very next offer. Some folks report opting into emails didn't work for them (or no longer getting offers after a time despite not changing their settings), but if you haven't already done so, it won't hurt to try. "

rated:
Green for OP, but sadly I didn't qualify for this promo nor the spin giftcard. I did however qualify to receive 20% of my fees back up to $50 by selling back-to-school related items. THANKS eBay!!

rated:
fivetalents said:   
tooloud said:   In almost 20 years, I've never gotten a single one of these targeted eBay deals. I gotta know how they decide who gets them...

To quote myself from this thread :

"For years I never received any of these offers either (including email, account inbox, and home page). Last year I updated my account settings to receive more emails, and since then I've received 90-95% of the offers.  

I went to My e Bay -> Account (tab) -> Communication Preferences -> Promotions and Surveys. I checked/opted in for 2 types of emails: 

- e Bay surveys and research: Send me invitations to participate in occasional research such as surveys and focus groups to share feedback on my e Bay experience. 

- General email promotions: Send me emails about what's new and hot on e Bay, great deals, special events, discount coupons and other special offers. 

I don't know which of these triggered targeted offers, but I started receiving them beginning with the very next offer. Some folks report opting into emails didn't work for them (or no longer getting offers after a time despite not changing their settings), but if you haven't already done so, it won't hurt to try. "

I opted into general emails after you first posted that last year and finally stated getting deals. Belated Thanks

rated:

I didn't get the bucks offer on really old acct from 1998 but more recent acct.  I had to "manually" sign up to the bucks offer!  Now I get offers on both 80% of the time.

rated:
I used to get these offers every single time, but suddenly 2 months ago, they stopped. I now get promotions for SELLING (I just got one to save 10% on selling fees) but I never get the eBay Bucks promotions anymore. I already have all of the Communication Preferences enabled except for the ones where they will CALL me (and I don't want to be called). I have no idea why it stopped. I don't buy a lot, but do buy almost every time there is an eBay Bucks promotion. And I don't sell much either. Maybe 20-25 items a year, at most...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017