posted 1 month ago by
tuskers
Senior Member - 1K

http://www.jcpenney.com/jsp/browse/marketing/promotion.jsp? 

on Saturday, August 19  visit your local JCPenney store to get a Free $10 off $10 coupon, while supplies las 

12 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official JC Penney coupon thread.
rated:
where does it say that? couldnt find that detail while clicked on the link

rated:
the link worked for me. I love it when they have this event. I would sometimes drag my husband with me so he can get an extra one.

rated:
great,it's perfect

rated:
It worked for me, thank you for your share.

rated:
It worked for me, thank you for your share.

rated:
I can see it now. thanks

rated:
cubbychicagolove said:   where does it say that? couldnt find that detail while clicked on the link

seem like a delay.  I see the coupon now from OP link.  I did not see the coupon yesterday.

rated:
How do I print out the coupon to take it to the store? It's an in store only coupon. I don't see the option to print and there is no coupon code or anything on the one that I do see.

rated:
The wording on that flyer is terrible. That thing is NOT the coupon. The coupon is handed out physically at the store, while supplies last. So plan to be at your store early if you really want it.

rated:
Do they give them away at each entrance of Penney's? never done this before, but hope to
try this Saturday!

rated:
southpaw0 said:   Do they give them away at each entrance of Penney's? never done this before, but hope to
try this Saturday!

Yes, you can even walk in and walk back in thru another door to get another one if you want.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017