posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Prime Members:  Spend $25+ & Receive a Free Happy Belly or Wickedly Prime Snack for Free

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=17132264011 

Promo Code: PRIMESNACK

? This is a limited time offer. 
? Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible". 
? Offer does not apply to digital content. 
? Offer good while supplies last. 
? Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. 
? Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. 
? Offer limited to one per customer and account. 
? Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. 
? The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is 1 unit of select Happy Belly or Wickedly Prime snack products. 
? This offer is available to Prime members only. 
? Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. 
? Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. 
? Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. 
? If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. 
? If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. 
? Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

16 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I'm hungry.

rated:
Doesn't seem to like that code for me. Bummer!

rated:
doriscos said:   I'm hungry.
  Hungry or not, I won't eat GMO contaminated products.

rated:
myisland said:   

Too bad. Your loss.

rated:
ruggerscoot said:   Doesn't seem to like that code for me. Bummer!
  Did you add the snack to your cart first?  Gotta add it first, and add it to your regular cart, not your Fresh cart...

rated:
myisland said:   

Why would you want genetically inferior food?

rated:
Thank you. Got this with the $10 PSU.

rated:
myisland said:   

that's a captivating story… Thanks for sharing 

rated:
Doh! I just ordered $90 worth of stuff *before* finding your post!

rated:
jwardl said:   Doh! I just ordered $90 worth of stuff *before* finding your post!
  Cancel and reorder.

rated:
hahahha smh all that bs about GMOs etc no matter what you eat you're still going to die and plenty of people who eat GMOs are living and functioning just fine. You can eat a clean as hell diet if that's your prerogative but heck you could just as well get hit by a car crossing the street, or walking on the sidewalk nowadays.

rated:
got mine .. thanks OP

rated:
Do you eat seedless watermelon?

rated:
myisland said:     Hungry or not, I won't eat GMO contaminated products.
So... you don't eat domesticated wheat, you don't eat modern beef or chicken, you don't eat farmed fruit or vegetables, you don't eat pretty much anything that comes from the supermarket...

What do you eat?

rated:
actionjbone said:   
myisland said:     Hungry or not, I won't eat GMO contaminated products.
So... you don't eat domesticated wheat, you don't eat modern beef or chicken, you don't eat farmed fruit or vegetables, you don't eat pretty much anything that comes from the supermarket...

What do you eat?

They eat crow.

rated:
Code not working for me - any pointers?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017