posted 1 month ago by
nowyouknow

Free 1-yr. Shoprunner Membership!  - says it's for Redbox members but Redbox accounts are free! 

46 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks!

My membership is now good till 03/24/19!

Nothing like free shipping!

rated:
*Offer expires 9/17/17 at 11:59 pm PT. See ShopRunner site for full terms and conditions

Make sure you disable automatic renewals on your ShopRunner account

rated:
Some store like Avon requires at least $25 purchase to get free shipping even with shoprunner.  

rated:
One of my free shoprunner trials never "expired". If I log in it says it's expired, but it still lets me use it. Been working for years with no charge. Nice littler service

rated:
DistalPistol said:   One of my free shoprunner trials never "expired". If I log in it says it's expired, but it still lets me use it. Been working for years with no charge. Nice littler service
 They do offer lifetime memberships for a fee. Maybe you signed up for a free lifetime offer or you account was mistakingly marked as a lifetime account.

rated:
Has anyone ever paid for Shoprunner?

rated:
DistalPistol said:   One of my free shoprunner trials never "expired". If I log in it says it's expired, but it still lets me use it. Been working for years with no charge. Nice littler service
  I've got the same thing going on. I log into their site and it says it's expired but I've used it on Newegg and other sites several times since. Makes me want to not use the redbox deal.

rated:
Got it, thanks OP. Created account, just name, e-mail, and create a password. Account has no credit card info yet and default was not set to auto renew.

rated:
Never mind - so if you fill in your existing account email and password it extends the membership.

Somehow I had already done it recently and was good till 03/18. Now it's good until 04/19. Too bad Dominos no longer participates for free delivery.

rated:
nice changed from 2017 to 2018

rated:
Interesting, my previous expiration date was March 2018. When I used this offer, instead of giving me 1 year starting today, they added 1 year to my current membership, so my new expiration dafe is April 2019. If you weren't going to bother because you have a lot of time left on your current membership,  go for since it adds 12 months to whatever is on your account.

rated:
my expiration is N/A. I never knowingly paid for shoprunner.
Under "Express Checkout" It has several of my credit cards, including one new one,
i would have never directly given shoprunner.com a cc for fear of being charged for membership.
does it grab my cc info from purchases and not tap it for paying for shoprunner membership??

rated:
rsuaver said:   Never mind - so if you fill in your existing account email and password it extends the membership.

Somehow I had already done it recently and was good till 03/18. Now it's good until 04/19. Too bad Dominos no longer participates for free delivery.

...but you *are* a Redbox member, of course...

PS:  Thanks OP!

rated:
I have never seen a SHOPRUNNRER Delivery Truck

rated:
NVstealth said:   Got it, thanks OP. Created account, just name, e-mail, and create a password. Account has no credit card info yet and default was not set to auto renew.
  Thank you OP.  Yep, easy as apple pie.  Don't forget to update your marketing preferences.  I added my address and they can only use snail mail to communicate with me.

rated:
Wow... almost too easy. Thank you!

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Also free with certain Amex cards...

rated:
Thanks

rated:
Got it ! Thanks OP!!

rated:
Great find! thanks

rated:
the problem is the store selection is terrible.

rated:
I signed up for a 6 month free trial. I just checked the account, and on the bottom it says "your account has been cancelled." However, I was able to use it recently (unless the cancellation just happened). Has anyone else been able to use their account if it says cancelled? I'm wondering if it's similar to the "expired" notice.

rated:
Thanks. It worked for me. I had a free year from a different promo and it stacked on top of it, ie. it extended my membership an extra year.

rated:
jonesjeremya said:   Also free with certain Amex cards...

Sure enough I checked my account and this it what it says:

account overview
membership type
American Express® Card Member Benefit

membership expiration: N/A
See Benefit Terms & Conditions

rated:
Yeah I have free Shoprunner from an AMex I don't even own anymore.  Thanks internet gods!

rated:
Thanks! Got mine extended out to Nov 2018..

rated:
lol, just checked mine and I used it last week!
shoprunner account details

rated:
ablang said:   
jonesjeremya said:   Also free with certain Amex cards...

Sure enough I checked my account and this it what it says:

account overview
membership type
American Express® Card Member Benefit

membership expiration: N/A
See Benefit Terms & Conditions

Same for me, except I cancelled my Amex card years ago and still says the same...  

rated:
Thanks, OP.
You folks who have been living for free are lucky. I signed up for a free year a few years ago and forgot I had it. I was charged for several years for the renewal before I noticed. D'oh.
So, as someone noted, you might want to check on the auto renewal. Rookie mistake, I know.

rated:
How do you cut off the auto renewal? I saw this deal yesterday and balked because of the requirement to have it.

rated:
I've had shoprunner through amex for years. I've used it maybe twice in all that time. Meanwhile, I get free two-day shipping on Amazon orders of 49+ through Amazon business. I check eBay and often get lower prices there, too. Looking at the ShopRunner site, I see little of interest. When I ordered lots from New Egg, what I wanted almost never qualified for ShopRunner. So...

rated:
Thanks OP. Got in on this a few years back and it lasted for 3 yrs. before it expired. I've never even put in a CC. Didn't have to this time either! It was so worth it for AEO, Lord & Taylor, & UA. Thanks!!!!

rated:
Very nice. Just threw my name in and it added another year to my Account. It does have my C.C. but also a definitive Exp date. Make sure "Auto renew" is not opted. Peace!

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
I highly doubt ANYONE has EVER paid for a ShopRunner account.

rated:
I did it twice and got extended to 2019.  It wouldn't do it a third time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017