posted 1 month ago by
loyolakid

This is my very first post so be gentle...

I just placed an order for Masterbuilt JMSS 800-Watt Electric Vertical Smoker (Common: 32.126-in; Actual: 32.126-in).  
Originally 269.00, on sale at certain locations for $161.40

Lowe's Link
Brickseek Link

Happy Hunting!

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Great deal! Thanks OP and good job for the link to Brickseek. Saved some time.

I'm on the fence with this one. I've always wanted to get into smokers but I know I'm not going to want to become an expert or anything. Some of the reviews are fantastic--some not. It seems there are a couple problems that recur: the heating element goes bad or the whole thing starts shorting out and blowing your breaker. The warranty is only 90 days, so it seems like a good idea to get an extended warranty (if cheap enough). Moisture seems to often be the culprit so you'll want to cover it.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to take the chance. But thanks for the post!

rated:
Love mine. Had mine for about 2 years no issues

rated:
Already had one, but at this price, had to buy a second. I threw in the $25 off $100 coupon to make it $136 plus tax. Picked it up already.

rated:
I've been waiting for this to go on sale! Use coupon code 470000000074228 and save an extra 25 dollars. With tax it came to 146.80! Thanks for posting this one.

rated:
I ate cake on this one.  Was 161 around here, took your heads up and used a 25 off bringing it to 136, then I used a 150 gift card I got for 10% off (it might have been 20% off I forget!), bringing it's before tax total to about 119, about 129 after tax.

Thanks for the 25 coupon heads up!

rated:
sandrockx said:   Love mine. Had mine for about 2 years no issues
  Do you leave it covered outside for long periods of time?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017