posted 1 month ago by
ubermoonknight
Ancient Member

Saw this on the way to work today:  Sonic is selling their corn dogs for 50 cents each on August 24th only.  Normal price is $1.29.

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
ubermoonknight said:   Saw this on the way to work today:  Sonic is selling their corn dogs for 50 cents each on August 24th only.  Normal price is $1.29.
All day long or just a certain time of the day?  

rated:
This will be huge for LSU fans.

rated:
All day long.

rated:
GatorJ said:   This will be huge for LSU fans.
  Katy Perry would agree...

rated:
I will go on the 25th to avoid the crouds

rated:
What does LSU have to do with corn dogs?

rated:
The ideal corn dog would have cheese and lotsa bacon in it

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   What does LSU have to do with corn dogs?
  /me used my very mystic and often praised google skills to come up with the best response to your question...
Truth is, no one is quite sure, but this link might help.  If nothing else, the read is quite funny (if you aren't an LSU fan, and even if you are it is a good read as to why Katy Perry would ever lob corn dogs at you).
LSU Corndog Mythology 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017