These sale prices are only for Veterans with accounts.  There will be new  Relaxed Eligibility Rules starting 11/11/201

Sale started maybe yesterday - not sure.  I can't give links because I don't have an account.  If you have one Sign in Here

Google Home  for $86.00 with no tax
Smartthings Hub $39.25 with no tax
Smarthings Home Monitoring Kit $138.25

From "Relaxed Eligibility Rules" link above Beginning this Veteran’s Day, November 11, 2017, myNavyExchange.com is proud to expand our online shopping privileges to all honorably discharged veterans of the U.S. Military. This highly anticipated change in DoD policy grants online exchange shopping privileges to an estimated eighteen million additional individuals.According to DoD officials, "The online benefit will also strengthen the exchanges’ online business to better serve our current patrons. Inclusion of honorably discharged veterans would conservatively double the exchanges’ online presence, thereby improving the experience for all patrons through improved vendor terms, more competitive merchandise assortments, and improved efficiencies."We are excited about extending this new privilege to all honorably discharged veterans and invite you to visitVetVerify.org  to establish your authentication for this important benefit. In addition, we encourage you to keep visiting our site and connect with us through our Navy Exchange Facebook page for additional details and announcements as they become available. 

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I signed up for the VetVerify a couple of weeks ago after seeing it in the forums and was later sent an email that I could use the site to help test it out!

rated:
anticlawson said:   I signed up for the VetVerify a couple of weeks ago after seeing it in the forums and was later sent an email that I could use the site to help test it out!
  I tried but they couldn't find me - so I had to submit more information, should hear within 5 days.  Apparently a lot of records were lost in a fire.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017