posted 1 month ago by
BennyZz
Wacky Member

TorGuard is offering 50% Off TorGuard Services w/ promotional code 1984.

• Prices after promotional code 1984

• VPN service

• $4.99/month or $29.99/year
      • 2-Years + Free GLi GL-MT300N Mini VPN Router $59.99

• Proxy Serivce

• $2.98/monthor $23.47/year

• Encrypted Email

• $3.48/month or $24.98/year

Features:

• Secure No Logs VPN
  • P2P and Torrent Support
  • OpenVPN, PPTP, SSTP, L2TP/IPSec, Stealth VPN, and OpenConnect
  • 3000+ Servers in 55+ Countries
  • Unlimited Bandwidth and Speeds
  • Socks5 + SSL Proxy Access Included FREE w/ VPN plan
  • Easy to use VPN Apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, DDWRT, Tomato
  • FREE 10mb Encrypted Email Account
  • FREE Viscosity License
  • Get 50% off Dedicated IP's for Streaming services

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
where do I select to get the free router?

rated:
Promotional code: 1984

Heh, subtle.

rated:
subscribed for $29.99/year.

rated:
Per their tech support chat, to get the free router, just sign up for the 2-year VPN service, punch in the 1984 code, then pay for it.  And once your account is set up, open a support ticket with your address and they'll ship off the router to you.

rated:
Yes, that's what I did per another deal website, and my router is on it's way

rated:
I don't know much about TorGuard (I use Private Internet Access) but I have a GLi router and I love it. Great travel router, lets me route my Roku through a VPN. Usually I do that through my home internet connection just to stream shows or baseball games if I'm traveling in a blackout area, but it can route through TorGuard or PIA as well. Or really any OpenVPN-compatible VPN. Pretty easy setup, too. I also use the router to share one wifi connection with a captive portal to multiple devices. First device that connects has to go through the portal, and then all the other devices just work fine.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017