rated:
Good price, but I had a huge box of these. They don't clean well at all. Almost threw them away.

rated:
One of the highest rated on Consumer Reports, though not the Orange ones. Not sure that makes a difference.

rated:
They do a good job for me but this is an add on item...or subscribe and save. I just spent $34 yesterday - wish I had known then.

rated:
fitzie2 said:   They do a good job for me but this is an add on item...or subscribe and save. I just spent $34 yesterday - wish I had known then.

this is not an add-on with SUB & SAVE. Just do sub & save and buy it, free shipping, then cancel the subscription after you get your gelpacs.

You do not need to buy anything else. the title clearly says it's sub & save, so why the confusion??

rated:
Mitch said:   One of the highest rated on Consumer Reports, though not the Orange ones. Not sure that makes a difference.

it's the same thing, just a dye to make them orange with a different scent. same basic cleaning ingredients.

rated:
mogulman said:   Good price, but I had a huge box of these. They don't clean well at all. Almost threw them away.

do you use finish drying liquid agent?  I use both powder mostly, unless these tablets come on heavy discount, and in both cases, using Finish jet-dry rinse aid helps with making dishes look clean.

edit: Actually, I noticed these are the gel versions.  I thought that gel weren't as good as the solid tablets or powder.  

rated:
So, every time i buy the gelpacs, they end up all stuck together in a giant clump. Does that not happen to everyone? maybe its drips frmo the sink or humidity, but they become useless every time.

rated:
These work great in premium dishwashers like mine. I would recommend storing them in a 30 cal ammo can because of the nice o-ring seal keeping out moisture. Just a cheap plano ammo can will work for this purpose or tupperware depending on what stuff you have on-hand ready for re-purposing. Don't pick them up with wet hands due to the risk of adding moisture to the other ones stored beside of where you are grabbing. Remember these are covered with a water soluble plastic substance that breaks down from water(slowly breaks down unless the water is hot). Dry rice works as a desiccant if you need to reduce ambient humidity within the container after it is sealed back up. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017