Posted with ToGo

RainMachine Mini-8 2nd Gen WiFi Irrigation Controller - 8 Zones. Simple Touch. NOAA, EPA Certified
$129.00
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0MX-004Z-00002

Adjusts "Watering Time" Based on 7 Day Advanced Weather Forecast By GREEN ELECTRONICS LLC

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have this model. Super easy to replace my 20 year old Rain Bird. App could be better in historical reports and programming but it's free versus some that charge a monthly fee.

rated:
Absolutely awesome little device.

rated:
2cheap2eat said:   I have this model. Super easy to replace my 20 year old Rain Bird. App could be better in historical reports and programming but it's free versus some that charge a monthly fee.

Did you have 120V? I have an older timer/pump that runs off of 240V and I have no idea how I would go about installing one of these...

rated:
It says:
AC Input: 24VAC, 50/60Hz, 750mA (adapter included)

As the sprinkler valves run on 24v, it'll likely work via the transformer with 240V input used by your rain bird.  You need to verify that your transformer has 24V output to the rainbird.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017