posted 1 month ago by
mingchaorama

Canon.com has Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera + 18-135mm IS STM Lens (Refurbished) on sale for $849.99 - $120.79 w/ promo code 20SUMMER = $729.20. Shipping is free.

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
have purchased 2 bodies and several lenses from the canon refurb store, and everything has been great, same warranty as new
just check cannon price watch.com as some in demand items are not necessarily a good deal on the refub site

just be aware, e-bates honored None of my purchases from last holiday season from the canon store ( or anywhere else TBH)

rated:
I just wanted to post an FYI that the SL2 is out and the body is $550. There isn't a kit that contains this same lens, but it is about this price. Here is a link to the comparison between them. basically it is a lower end body, but it has the sensor/processor of the 80D. The only things that are worse are fewer focusing points, battery life (about 1/3 fewer shots), and it is much smaller (this is a pro for some, and a con for others). The rest is all pros. i don't really see a reason to get a 4 year old camera when a brand new one is the same price.

rated:
I just found the canon 70d with the 18-55 at Target for 404.98 Hard to find it's a extreme YMMV

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017