https://www.freedompop.com/offer/prepaysimpromo3-6m?

Get Unlimited Talk, Text, and 2GB LTE for only $12.99 with 100% FREE 1-mo trial + FREE GSM Sim - Just pay $0.99 activation

Try FreedomPop for FREE with a 1-mo trial. After your first month, do nothing and continue to save hundreds each year with Unlimited Talk, Text, and 2GB LTE for only $12.99/mo (billed every 6 months). Cancel anytime. 30-day money back guarantee. 

Features:

• 1-mo free trial
  • 30-day money back guarantee
  • No contract. No commitment. Cancel anytime.
  • Works on Nationwide 4G LTE Network
  • Compatible with most unlocked GSM phones
  • Free unlimited calling & texting between FreedomPop Phones
  • WiFi calling and texting from anywhere
  • Get a new phone number or keep your own
  • Free international calling from over 60 countries
  • FreedomPop service currently only supports Android and Apple devices running Android 4.0+ and iOS 7.0+
  • Sim ships activated

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Aug. 21, 2017 @ 3:12pm
rated:
Is it on AT&T network? How is the quality of the calls? I know FreedomPop with Sprint sucks.

rated:
Sprint and AT&T. I use it regularly with no issues. Ive not done a road trip or traveled with it that much but its been solid for what I need it for. The app itself is so-so. I use it with Google Voice and its awesome.

rated:
What about after the 6mo? What happens if you go over the 2gig, is it throttled or charged or stopped?

rated:
This was posted less than a week ago

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1581709

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017