posted 28 days ago by
chapmanra2013
Senior Member - 1K

You can get the Honey Can Do Folding Step Stool on sale for $8.61 (reg $13.33) at Walmart. Select in-store pickup to avoid shipping cost. 

Also available at Jet.com for $8.61.

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
200 pound weight limit

rated:
Thing does not look safe!

rated:
Taco said:   Thing does not look safe!

They are pretty sturdy. Aldi has similar ones with 300 lb limit for $3.99 

rated:
I was thinking this would be god for toddlers or small children

rated:
chapmanra2013 said:   I was thinking this would be god for toddlers or small children
  That makes sense. Buy one for the kids and one for the adults. (sarcasm)

rated:
blueribb said:   
chapmanra2013 said:   I was thinking this would be god for toddlers or small children
  That makes sense. Buy one for the kids and one for the adults. (sarcasm)

My kids stool stays in their bathroom which is on a different level so for my household and others with kids having two may not be a bad idea. It's not often I need a stool for myself and since I have small children I immediately thought about how useful this stool would be for them to use at the grandparents house since they're constantly using theirs at home. You're interest may be different so I it may not work for you. And thanks for pointing out the weight limit because that could be a deciding factor for someone.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017