http://www.lightinthebox.com/smart-remote-control-wifi-plug-sock...

• Work with Amazon Alexa: Voice Control solpow smart socket by any Alexa device very convenience.
  • Remote Access Control: Smart Free APP Control devices connected to WiFi Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Tuya app on your smartphone.
  • Customize Household Schedules:Our smart outlet Allows you to create some schedules to automatically power on or off household appliances or office electronics.

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Is this
shipped from the USA?

rated:
I bought one of these from AMZN a few weeks ago. Works pretty well with Google Assistant and Alexa. If I needed another, this is a good deal for $8.99

rated:
I'm unable to find confirmation that these work with Smartthings. Anyone know?

rated:

plug (339.50kB)
Disclaimer
Not UL certified. Also perfect for when you want to use Alexa to have your computer stop charging lol

rated:
reviews ? and any security concerns (sending wifi details to some remote server ) ?

rated:
Description indicates free shipping, but it defaults to expedited shipping and does not allow free shipping.

rated:
i think i need one......

rated:
OldTiredGuy said:   Description indicates free shipping, but it defaults to expedited shipping and does not allow free shipping.
  I know this might not help you out, but I am able to select free shipping at checkout.

rated:
I got 4 of these but still much prefer TP Link plugs and wall switches. These are small and fast but they don't actually send a "on or off" state using Alexa. They just send an event confirmation trigger. If you power it on/off manually you can lose sync and it will turn off when you want it on and vise versa.
The plugs are cool but you'll realize what you really what is the wall switches. Best Buy and B&H sell them for $35 and they are totally worth it. Looks very nice too. I installed 7 of them until the wife said "couldn't you have just bought a $5 timer." Then I got sad and stopped buying them.

rated:
mainomega said:   These are small and fast but they don't actually send a "on or off" state using Alexa. They just send an event confirmation trigger.
  After set up, these do allow for turning on and off using an Echo device.

12% TCB

rated:
Do these work with wink

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017