https://advantages.aarp.org/en/offer.outback-steakhouse.10087.html

OUTBACK offers 10% off to AARP members every day, and this discount can stack with offers like free bloomin' onion, $5 off coupons, etc.

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
And when you pay $20 +, you get it to count towards Dine Rewards.
Once you have 3 $20+ visits, the next is half price up to $20 off.

I also purchase Outback gift cards at a hefty discount, to make it even cheaper

rated:
They do not like to stack them    
Only one offer

rated:
gecman said:   They do not like to stack them    
Only one offer

I use one offer in the store, then submit the receipt on the app at home

As long as it shows $20 was spent, it is all fine

It also gives you credit when you redeem as well, so you get the first of the 3 needed visits at half off

rated:
I was trying to use Dine rewards for the 4th visit (Half Price) one and they said it was a considered a coupon
along with AARP discount

rated:
Been using AARP card for some time.  Until this year it was 15% discount.  I guess the Walkabout Wednesday promo less 15% was hurting their bottom line.

rated:
HuNan said:   Been using AARP card for some time.  Until this year it was 15% discount.  I guess the Walkabout Wednesday promo less 15% was hurting their bottom line.
  that discount was always iffy for me, depending on the wait staff.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017