posted 1 month ago by
davidrupnik
Nerdy Member

Get 40% OFF SOYAA (3-pack) Micro USB Cables!

These are high-speed charging cables with 2A current flow. They are braided with cloth so they have a longer life-span.

- 2x 3.3 foot cable
- 1x 6.6 foot cable

Original price: $8.99 (Amazon )
Price with discount code: $5.394
Discount code: QED98855
Shipping: Free for Amazon Prime members (FBA)

Link: https://www.amazon.com/SOYAA-Braided-Charging-Motorola-Blackberr...

An awesome deal that I made today!

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Please put seller name and AC in title.

rated:
Seller's name ia SOYAA and its already in the title... what do you have in mind with AC? Im not the seller, jist sharing the deal that I bought today..

rated:
davidrupnik said:   Seller's name ia SOYAA and its already in the title... what do you have in mind with AC? Im not the seller, jist sharing the deal that I bought today..
  You might want to review the deal posting guidelines. Seller site is Amazon, and that would also answer the question of shipping cost (FSSS, another thing usually put in title). AC= After Coupon. Hope this helps. ☺

rated:
Thanks for pointing it out, edited the title so its more clear now

rated:
davidrupnik said:   Thanks for pointing it out, edited the title so its more clear now
 Thanks for taking the time to edit your post.Just FYI for future posts: Shipping is not free ("FS") here as it requires a minimum $ order ("FSSS") or purchase of their annual "Prime" membership. With Amazon I believe it's simplest to just not reference shipping cost in the title unless it truly is free (usually 3rd party sellers or some Subscribe & Save deals). I think most of us here know Amazon's normal policy of no free shipping on orders under $25 unless you are a paid Prime member. 😁

rated:
need! more! exclamation!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017