posted 1 month ago by
fl0werp0wer
Senior Member - 2K

Garden Treasures Severson Brown Wicker 2-Seat Patio Loveseat - $55.00 at Lowe's. Ger free in-store pickup if available. This is $8 less than last time we saw this deal!

~4.5/5 stars based on 162 reviews. 

• Patio sofa from the Severson collection offers a timeless design that makes relaxing easy
  • Brown steel frame wrapped in wicker is sturdy, yet graceful
  • All-weather wicker is stylish and traditional, enhancing your porch or patio area
  • Customize your look with matching cushions and accent pillows (sold separately)
  • No assembly required

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Good price, but not available anywhere nearby. Needed 2 of them.

rated:
Wow, this is pretty nice, too: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Garden-Treasures-Hayden-Island-6-Count-...
YMMV, but Lowe's is pretty good with a 10% veterans discount.

rated:
Lowe's is worse than homedepot. I ordered online and there were at least 3 in stock.
Then I got the confirmation the chair was ready for pick-up.
When I drove myself there and store customer service told me that the order has been canceled.
I spent more than half an hour to confirm with customer service via phone and she told me the order was ready again.
Finally it turned out the product is out of stock.
I just wasted my one hour for this. 

rated:
Any deals on cushions? I used a $15 off $50 and got the love seat for $40.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017