posted 1 month ago by
cowsinthongs
Happy Member

Sold by HONOR(USA), fulfilled by Amazon. Wireless computer mouse for $9.98 - $2.99 off with code XPJXTVCT or using the Amazon promo (clicking 1 Applicable Promotion pops a redeem buttom below) = $6.99 with free Prime shipping

17 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 22, 2017 @ 3:42am
rated:
I'll give it a try, thanks!

rated:
Please edit title: shipping is not free - requires a paid annual membership.

rated:
in one color grey.thanks op

rated:
Is this recommend for gaming like CS?

rated:
get a red one.Need this to play computer game.

rated:
I wonder if this will work during Black Friday

rated:
I think about the most important thing about a wireless mouse is the battery life, I've had cheap ones before that need batteries replaced about every other week. This one looks good for battery life.

rated:
Decent deal , grabbed

rated:
Fakespot gives this listing an F

Why would you buy an off-brand when you can get a Logitech for almost the same price ?

rated:
Tread lightly, this product may contain a major number of unreliable or low quality reviews!

http://fakespot.com/product/coo-classic-2-4g-portable-wireless-m...

rated:
I'll try. Thank you for sharing

rated:
in my lifetime, i have seen lots of mice, and they have all been wireless

rated:
blueribb said:   Fakespot gives this listing an F

Why would you buy an off-brand when you can get a Logitech for almost the same price ?

me too

rated:

rated:
Now $8.98, and promo code is worth $2.69. Cost $6.29 with 2 day Prime shipping and no tax.

rated:
There are any number of wireless mice available on fleabay for a couple dollars with free shipping.

rated:
Nice. I'll give it a try.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017