rated:
Great price! The system that sank Sega and stole our hearts. They say if you're too early you might as well be too late. This thing was amazing in its time.

rated:
I have two of these sitting in my closet. Remember Discjuggler?

rated:
Ah, Dreamcast and GameStop... Two of my favorite nostalgia inducers together.

rated:
Dreamcast's controller and vmu was the single greatest way to play an NFL game. Play calling was impossible to catch.

Want to dust mine off now and burn a bunch of games and play.

rated:
I bought a VGA cable off eBay real cheap and hooked it up to my old LG 32 inch tv which by the way had a VGA port.  The output is stunning.  Just like the arcades.  Just search on VGA output and Dreamcast and its the best way to live those fantastic retro years.  Forget composite cables or even the SVGA cable you can get.  VGA and Dreamcast is the way to view it.  Now...just finding a TV that will have VGA port and accept the resolution level for the Dreamcast.

The newer designed cables work great. you dont need a vga box anymore unless your working with special monitors SCART.

rated:
eh, loved DC, but doesn't seem like a great deal. Still can (occasionally)  pick them up occasionally from eBay or CL for less than that if you're in need. Sometimes even with extras like VMUs and games.

rated:
good deals.thanks op

rated:
I remember picking this up on 9/9/99

rated:
I remember when ThinkGeek unloaded some cache of new systems for $99 not too long ago, kinda wish I had snagged one (even if I haven't touched the one in my basement for ages).

rated:
Find the game "Jet Grind Radio" and dont look back.

rated:
TheGhoul said:   Find the game "Jet Grind Radio" and dont look back.
  I know its not the same, but wasn't this re released on PS3?

rated:
Ahh.. brings back Crazy Taxi memories.

rated:
Marvel vs Capcom 2 was so awesome!

rated:
Will there be new interest in the Dreamcast when Shenmue 3 comes out?

rated:
I cannot believe what some of the Dreamcast games I own have sold for on the 'bay!

rated:
If you like JRPGs, I consider Skies of Arcadia a must-have on the system. There was a Gamecube version, and although it had some extra features, they had to butcher the soundtrack quality to fit it on the tiny disc, so I still prefer the DC version over the GC.

rated:
Sega Rally anyone?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017