posted 1 month ago by
comphollic

Norwegian air is providing flights from Newark to Rome for $280 round trip.

Reminder: Norwegian air isa LCC, which means they will charge for everything on board. The price of this ticket includes one carry-on weighing 22lbs. Checked bags will cost you $45 each way.

​​​​​​I was able to find flights up to early March 2018.

I used Google flights to search for availability. http://flights.google.com
Or
You can also use Norwegian air fare calendar
https://www.norwegian.com/us/

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I dont see a link?

rated:
dynolawrencethegreat said:   I dont see a link?
Added the link to Google flights just for you

rated:
Its coming up that price for 1 way, not round trip. Still an amazing price tho

rated:
good find! the $280 RT is on certain days/months only. you have to browse the calendar

rated:

Flight (30.67kB)
Disclaimer
Great price, but limited dates...

rated:
Emirates routinely offers tickets to Milan (MXP) for $400 - without extras. If you are travelling with luggage - that is probably a better deal. Connectivity from MXP to FCO and others is cheap (~$25) on easyJet e.g.

rated:
GreatDealsAllAround said:   Emiratesroutinely offers tickets to Milan (MXP) for $400 - without extras. If you are travelling with luggage - that is probably a better deal. Connectivity from MXP to FCO and others is cheap (~$25) on easyJet e.g.

The Emirate deal to MXP is great if you are visiting Florence, Genoa, Cinque Terre, and to a certain extent, Venice, but I wouldn't land at MXP to simply fly over to FCO. In addition, if you plan to go other cities within the country by air, Low cost carriers like EasyJet will charge for luggage pieces which can range anywhere from 13 (online) - 45 (gate) each way. This Norwegian Air deal to FCO is mainly for those that travel light and prefer to take off from EWR (I personally hate the drive to JFK at times).
Looking at the calendar, they still have availability between late Jan to early Mar 2018.
If you must take luggage, I'd wait for a deal to FCO to come up, sometimes you can catch it for $400-$450 RT via a major airline carrier.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017