More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
rated:
Has anyone used this site before? It's does look very professional.

rated:
MysticMan1 said:   Has anyone used this site before? It's does look very professional.

yes, for 3 years now...very reputable.

rated:
Been using it for almost 1 year.  Cashback higher than ebates but the wait for cashing out is longer.  They have different options for cashing.  I cashed out for Amazon giftcard and was given 3% more 

rated:
thanks

rated:
Walmart CB not valid on grocery.

rated:
Had issues twice with merchants not reporting CB. Both times, TopCashBack customer service said "sorry we can't help you". If there's an issue, they do not side with you.

rated:
TCB generally offers a better payout, OFFERS being the key word here. I was declined several times, with TCB claiming 'another marketing channel' was used, but refusing to identify what it was. I'm pretty good at this here newfangled online shopping stuff. I have successfully used FatWallet, Ebates, SYW, etc HUNDREDS of times. Yet the only thing they could tell me was to CLEAR MY COOKIES. Seriously???  I'd recommend just taking the 1% to 3% that Ebates offers and be confident that you will receive it.  I did receive lots of TCB cashback when the amount were piddly, but anything over a few dollars was an issue.

Here's a few of my TopCashBack support threads, just to show that I am not just an Ebates fanboy...

$8.55 lost...
Jan 10 2017
Hi there,

Having chased the status of your claim with the merchant network it unfortunately appears your claim has returned declined. The reason given to us for the decline was "another marketing channel."

Best wishes,
TopCashback Support

Jan 10 2017
    Hi. Thanks for investigating. Yes, this is very disappointing. Up to this point, I have been using TopCashback as my shopping portal because is was so reliable. That may be changing now.

I would appreciate more investigation to find out what this "another marketing channel" actually is (by name). I would like to insure it isn't activated in the future. To do so, I have to know what they are referring to. Review my history, and it should be clear that I know how to use TopCashback sucessfully. The only coupon or discount that I used was automatically applied by Kmart.com itself.

[I received a long, form letter answer that, in TL;DR format, said CLEAR YOUR COOKIES. POUND SAND!]

-=== Here is another ===-
$4.64 lost on this one...

Jan 06 2017     
Hi there,

Your Missing CashBack claim has now been submitted to Boxed (via their affiliate network or representative management agency who run their online programme for them).

Feb 28 2017     
Hi there,

Having chased the status of your claim with the merchant network it unfortunately appears your claim has returned declined. The reason given to us for the decline was "another marketing channel."

Feb 28 2017     
This is, of course, the response I was expecting. It is very similar to the form letter response I, and others, have received concerning other missing cashback claims.

As I have said before, no other 'marketing channel' was used for my purchase. I logged into Topcashback.com. Clicked on the appropriate link for Boxed.com Received the message stating 'We've recorded your visit' etc.

It's as simple as that. I would appreciate receiving the funds promised for using your shopping portal.

Mar 01 2017     
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and for your comments. I am very sorry for this unfortunate outcome.

The reasons behind this declined resolution vary from the following; if a coupon or promotional code was entered when making your transaction, this can cause claims to decline, we do mention this on every merchant page on site. If your computer cookies were not cleared before making a transaction another website, pop up advert, search engine or comparison site can become linked to your transactions and therefore TopCashback will not be identified as the last click.

To help protect your transactions from a repeat of this occurrence we advise that you clear your cookies prior to making transactions, this action will hopefully reduce the chance of any unconnected bodies becoming linked to your order and please do not input any coupon or promotional codes.

I understand this can be both a frustrating and disheartening experience; I sincerely wish that all your future transactions have a more positive outcome.

Best wishes,
TopCashback Support.

Mar 01 2017     
' understand this can be both a frustrating and disheartening experience; I sincerely wish that all your future transactions have a more positive outcome.'

I am certain they will. I will no longer be using topcashback and am switching to EBates.com for all of my shopping.

Goodbye.

Mar 01 2017     
Hi there,

Thank you for your message.

We are ever so sorry there is little further we can do with your claim, we have tried our best efforts but unfortunately haven't been able to recover the cashback.

We understand this is disappointing but if you wish to unsubscribe please follow the link:

http://www.topcashback.com/account/Unsubscribe

Best wishes,
TopCashback Support

rated:
MysticMan1 said:   Has anyone used this site before? It's does look very professional.
  If you OR THE MERCHANT apply ANY type of other discount, coupon code, shopping program, etc  they can use that as an excuse to invalidate your cashback and they will keep your money.  For example, if JCPenney automatically gives you 5% off of a $50 purchase, expect cashback to be denied.

rated:
harlock001 said:   TCB generally offers a better payout, OFFERS being the key word here. I was declined several times, with TCB claiming 'another marketing channel' was used, but refusing to identify what it was. I'm pretty good at this here newfangled online shopping stuff. I have successfully used FatWallet, Ebates, SYW, etc HUNDREDS of times. Yet the only thing they could tell me was to CLEAR MY COOKIES. Seriously???  I'd recommend just taking the 1% to 3% that Ebates offers and be confident that you will receive it.  I did receive lots of TCB cashback when the amount were piddly, but anything over a few dollars was an issue.

Exactly what this guy said. Same thing with me - the little purchases get approved, then they pull the rug out from under you when you try a large purchase, with the same broken English apologies ("we tried so hard") via CS.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017