posted 28 days ago by
MrClean09
Wacky Member

The Galaxy S8 is now $599 - $50 = $549 at the Costco Kiosk. The kicker? You have to pay it in full at the time of purchase. You can't get them that cheap anywhere! The S8+ is about $619...

6 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 20, 2017 @ 8:42pm
rated:
MrClean09 said:   The Galaxy S8 is now $599 - $50 = $549 at the Costco Kiosk. The kicker? You have to pay it in full at the time of purchase. You can't get them that cheap anywhere! The S8+ is about $619...

Only $50 off?

who in his right mind trying to compare an S8 vs S8+?

rated:
microkelvin said:   
MrClean09 said:   The Galaxy S8 is now $599 - $50 = $549 at the Costco Kiosk. The kicker? You have to pay it in full at the time of purchase. You can't get them that cheap anywhere! The S8+ is about $619...

Only $50 off?

who in his right mind trying to compare an S8 vs S8+?

I didn't read that as a comparison of S8 v S8+, I thought he was simply informing that the S8+ is about $70 more at the same Costco kiosk, in case some reader (such as myself) was interested in how much the S8+ was...

rated:
The S8 normally goes for $750 through T-Mobile, about $30/mo. The price on eBay is $579+ for the same thing. This is a big deal, IMHO. Although with Verizon at the same Kiosk you get a $300 Costco Card on that phone, good through Sunday.

rated:
S8 has been$ 575 for awhile at Amazon.

rated:
Bought the S8 on Samsung eBay site for $539.  not sure this is consider the cheapest.

rated:
Well, I "purchased" the S8 directly from Samsung for $473 ish, but that is with my s5 trade in. Now, if they would ever ship the stupid thing that would be great. Worst store I've ever dealt with.... 2 weeks and still waiting.  Some anniversary gift for the Mrs huh?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017