posted 28 days ago by
jeffreyi

Coupon clip code at the top right of the link to save 2.00 making total 21.99

Buy Now 

23 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Looks like good deal. Price per roll is similar to Costco & Sam's Club (including the current rebates), but larger rolls. "Huge" is the largest: see sizes here

rated:
Awesome! Thanks for that, forgot to even check sams club.

rated:
Updated : New link 

rated:

rated:
Seems like a good price for this Amazon well-reviewed paper towel.

rated:
Huge is bigger than giant? We're really going to act like this is acceptable?

rated:
In for one, thanks!

rated:
thanks for share

rated:
can this scissors be shapened?

rated:
Thanks OP. 
And here's another option at an even lower price, if you're ok with buying twice as many (24) rolls: 
This week Target has the 8 count of these same huge rolls for $15.89 Bounty Select-a-Size 8 huge rolls  plus the following discounts:
$5 Target gift card when you buy 2
$10 gift card with a $40 purchase when you choose in-store pickup
Subscribe and save to take off another 5%
Plus 5% off if you pay with your Target red card. 
Free shipping on $35, so you'd need to buy 3 packs of 8 to get free shipping. 
Sorry I don't have time to calculate all the possible scenarios, but if you buy 3 packs (24 rolls) to get the $5 gift card, the $10 gift card (if you choose order pickup), even without paying with a Target card your final cost would be around $1.36 a roll (plus tax, of course) compared to $2.00 a roll with the Amazon deal.  Works out to around $1.29 per roll if you pay with a Target red card.  And if you can't do order pickup and need it shipped, it's around $1.78 a roll.

rated:
Anyone know of some good deals for NON-select a size paper towels? My wife like the regular size sheets and they're getting harder to find.

rated:
kstraka said:   Anyone know of some good deals for NON-select a size paper towels? My wife like the regular size sheets and they're getting harder to find.
  Target has the same deal I described (in my post above yours) for 8 huge rolls of regular size sheets. You have to add them to your cart first to see the price, but they're $15.89 just like the select-a-size.. See here

rated:
Has any other size?

rated:
Great find, thanks!

rated:
Dilly101 said:   Thanks OP. 
And here's another option at an even lower price, if you're ok with buying twice as many (24) rolls: 
This week Target has the 8 count of these same huge rolls for $15.89 Bounty Select-a-Size 8 huge rolls  plus the following discounts:
Sorry I don't have time to calculate all the possible scenarios, but if you buy 3 packs (24 rolls) to get the $5 gift card, the $10 gift card (if you choose order pickup), even without paying with a Target card your final cost would be around $1.36 a roll (plus tax, of course) compared to $2.00 a roll with the Amazon deal.  Works out to around $1.29 per roll if you pay with a Target red card.  And if you can't do order pickup and need it shipped, it's around $1.78 a roll.

don't forget to mention the Ebates cash back  8)

rated:
garystad said:   
Dilly101 said:   Thanks OP. 

don't forget to mention the Ebates cash back  8)

Didn't mention Ebates because wasn't sure if paper towels were considered groceries (not eligible for Target ebates), but just saw that $.45 did show up in my Ebates account.  Only 1% cash back but we all know every little bit adds up!   

rated:
Just went to local costco and same thing is for 15.99 after Manufacturer rebate

rated:
What's the per 100sqft cost?

rated:
thanks dilly!

rated:
Are you sure the size was the same? (Huge) 

rated:
Have seen this deal for several times.Always popular.

rated:
dont see $10 discount for pickup @ Target

rated:
puleyaji said:   Huge is bigger than giant? We're really going to act like this is acceptable?
shhh--we're not supposed to notice stuff like that! 

Basically, manufacturers of paper towels and toilet paper rolls currently use size descriptions like this:
- regular (just a couple wraps around the cardboard tube)
- large (twice as big as regular)
- double (slightly bigger than large)
- big (as if)
- giant (a tad larger than big)
- mega (think large, but in 1982)

and have reserved these descriptors for future use:
- colossal
- stupendous

and of course can these additional descriptors ahead of any of the above:
- extra  (e.g. "extra giant")
- very, very (but risking a copyright lawsuit with this one, possibly)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017