posted 25 days ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Norwegian Air has round trip airfares traveling from Seattle (SEA) to London England (LGW) for $409 including taxes and fees. This is nonstop service.

Travel Availability: Departs SEA: Oct 16, 18, 22, 29; Nov 1, 5, 8, 15, 22, 27, 29; Dec 1, 3, 4; Jan 10, 17, 24, 31; Feb 7, 14, 21, 28; Mar 7
Returns: generally 7 day minimum stay with good availability thru March 14, 2018 
Book directly on https://www.norwegian.com/us/

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Note that this is their 'low fare' rate.

Meals and checked bags are extra and no reserved seating. Only 1 x 10kg carryon.
It says for $90 extra you can get 2 meals, a seat reservation and a single 20kg bag. It also says this is $45 cheaper than buying this seperately.
I can't find their fees itemized seperately. But found one older reference on a site saying 2 meals costing 33 euro. On Orbitz they cite baggage fees of $65-130

Compare to other airlines I can find non stop flights for around 600-700 but no extra fees for food or 1 bag. Make sure you add up the fees before buying.

rated:
Norwegian Air - Norwegian in name only, this subsidiary is based in the EU to take advantage of EU - US Freedon rights, BUT uses a Singapore hiring agency. Also, airfare does not include anything but a seat, and they put 290 seats on a 787-800, while most airlines put approximately 220 seats, so stand by for rigor to set in about 1 hour into a 10 or 11 hour flight. But hey, some people put up with the BS at Spirit

rated:
Thanks OP I appreciate travel deals even if I may not use them!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017