Daily Steals  has the Refurbished LG V20 VS995 64GB Verizon GSM Unlocked Andorid Smartphone on sale for $249.99 after using FatWallet's Exclusive Coupon Code "FWALLETVS995 " with Free Shipping!   

• The LG V20 isn't just another smartphone. It is a multimedia powerhouse aimed at Android enthusiasts and content creators. As such, it comes with high-end audio reproduction and recording capabilities. The duet of main cameras we knew from the LG G5 is present here as well - one camera shoots high-res regular photos, while the other sports a wide-angle lens for a greater field of view. And the top-notch hardware tucked inside the hood makes this phone an ideal proposisiton to power users, with plenty of processing might to offer. A nice addition to the whole package is the secondary always-on display situated at the front. It displays shortcuts to frequently used functions, and notifications can be shown even when the main display isn't lit. While there's no modular functionality here, the LG V20 offers a removable battery - a rarity among metal-made handsets.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Because of the potential for random boot loop (hence the abundance of so many refurb v20 deals). I would only risk it with a reputable sellee with easy return policy. This is a PSA by good ol' GW.

And believe me, I will jump on one as soon as it is possible. I am a fan of the v20 and had to return one because of the boot loop issue.

rated:
This is not a G4...boot loop is a very rare occurrence with this device

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017