posted 25 days ago by
SalemCat
Senior Member - 1K

McDonald's - TWO Sausage McMuffins for $2

Can't tell you much about this.

Except it was valid in a Danvers, Mass location a week ago, and a Salem, Mass location 10 minutes ago.

There are NO SIGNS - Inside or Out.

You must ask.

But it's a hell of a deal !!

(usual price $1.79)

37 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I prefer those sausage biscuits with strawberry jam on them

rated:
harroldgerrard said:   I prefer those sausage biscuits with strawberry jam on them
   Ewww !

rated:
SalemCat said:   
harroldgerrard said:   I prefer those sausage biscuits with strawberry jam on them
   Ewww !

LMAO!  LOL

rated:
Two days ago I paid $1 + tax for one at the McDonald's on Via Rancho Parkway by the freeway entrance in Escondido CA.

rated:
resistors10k said:   Two days ago I paid $1 + tax for one at the McDonald's on Via Rancho Parkway by the freeway entrance in Escondido CA.

That's pretty damn good.

Not as good as 99 cent Filet-O-Fish at Easter (sigh - so long ago), but still good !

rated:
resistors10k said:   Two days ago I paid $1 + tax for one at the McDonald's on Via Rancho Parkway by the freeway entrance in Escondido CA.
Curious - Was there a sign ?

McDonald's is getting very cagey about specials these days.
And asking the help about them does not work when they don't speak English

rated:
SalemCat said:   
Curious - Was there a sign ?

McDonald's is getting very cagey about specials these days.
And asking the help about them does not work when they don't speak English

The price is on the value menu.

rated:
Sausage McMuffins have been either $1 or $1.29 in parts of Metro Atlanta for a while now.  Just depends on the location/franchisee.

rated:
  Hard to beat sweet and salty.

rated:
gman1 said:   
  Hard to beat sweet and salty.

Especially if pig fat is in the mix.

rated:
If you use the $1 off All Day Breakfast in the McD's app, you can get one for someodd cents. Those seem to replenish fairly regularly. (more regularly than I look, at least)

rated:
CrashCart9 said:   If you use the $1 off All Day Breakfast in the McD's app, you can get one for someodd cents. Those seem to replenish fairly regularly. (more regularly than I look, at least)
  It's an App? How do you use it instore? 
THANKS!

rated:
Pick up the app in whatever appstore your phone uses.  It is very buggy for me still (always acts like it's setting up for first-run every use), but I've gotten some good deals.  Stuff like $1 off $7, free soda/fries with purchase of a premium sandwich are just about constant.  I only go for the b1g1 sandwiches or dollar off breakfast item out of the regular coupons, because those can end up being substantially better than normal (two double cheeseburgers for $1.50 or so, sausage biscuit for $0.44, etc.).  Keep an eye out for random goodies like free flurry with any purchase.  You sign up with FB or email, take a look at what "deals" are available, and activate one when you get to the store.  If you open one, you CANNOT GO BACK -- once the QR code displays, it counts as being used.  The cashier can scan the code (or, I usually do it at the self-order kiosks, punching in the four or five letter alternate code it offers).

rated:
They cannot expect you to use or even have a smartphone.
I just mention the offer and am given it.
I first learned this when they want to see the phone for an offer of after you buy 6 you get one free (a drink)
Was told here a punch card.

rated:
How much is a side of egg to add on?

rated:
DelCheapo said:   How much is a side of egg to add on?
  They dont know how to do that...

rated:
The McDonalds on 6th in Grants Pass Oregon built in 1975
Was totally demolished last Friday, the new one will have they say, twice the workers and an ordering kiosk..
Its opening will coincide with the new In and Our Burger

rated:
there is always a sign that they e-verify. whats up with that? they are using your ss #

rated:
Me too

rated:
These have always been 99 cent each in my area.

rated:
thomasrule said:   there is always a sign that they e-verify. whats up with that? they are using your ss #
  If an issue dont let the order taker turn you down, speak to the store manager, and not the shit manager

rated:
thomasrule said:   there is always a sign that they e-verify. whats up with that? they are using your ss #
  For employment purposes ONLY.

rated:
Utah Mcdonalds have had these for 2 for $2.00 for a long time. Not really a good deal.

rated:
CrashCart9 said:   Pick up the app in whatever appstore your phone uses.  It is very buggy for me still (always acts like it's setting up for first-run every use), but I've gotten some good deals.  Stuff like $1 off $7, free soda/fries with purchase of a premium sandwich are just about constant.  I only go for the b1g1 sandwiches or dollar off breakfast item out of the regular coupons, because those can end up being substantially better than normal (two double cheeseburgers for $1.50 or so, sausage biscuit for $0.44, etc.).  Keep an eye out for random goodies like free flurry with any purchase.  You sign up with FB or email, take a look at what "deals" are available, and activate one when you get to the store.  If you open one, you CANNOT GO BACK -- once the QR code displays, it counts as being used.  The cashier can scan the code (or, I usually do it at the self-order kiosks, punching in the four or five letter alternate code it offers).
  THANKS!!!

rated:
CrashCart9 said:   Pick up the app in whatever appstore your phone uses.  It is very buggy for me still (always acts like it's setting up for first-run every use), but I've gotten some good deals.  Stuff like $1 off $7, free soda/fries with purchase of a premium sandwich are just about constant.  I only go for the b1g1 sandwiches or dollar off breakfast item out of the regular coupons, because those can end up being substantially better than normal (two double cheeseburgers for $1.50 or so, sausage biscuit for $0.44, etc.).  Keep an eye out for random goodies like free flurry with any purchase.  You sign up with FB or email, take a look at what "deals" are available, and activate one when you get to the store.  If you open one, you CANNOT GO BACK -- once the QR code displays, it counts as being used.  The cashier can scan the code (or, I usually do it at the self-order kiosks, punching in the four or five letter alternate code it offers).

Not true. I've been using the app for almost a year and I Did open a deal I wasn't ready for by accident. But it pushes it to the end of the list. So you can pull it up if you didn't use it.

What I hate about it is that every region has its own deals. So I have terminate the app and then reopen it if I'm in a different region.

I live in Texas and if I go from say Austin to temple I have to reset the app because the deals will not be the same.

I get the 2 for one any sandwich offer every day.

Every week I get Free frys Friday every week. 2 for one extra value meals. $2 off $10. $4 off $20. Buy one happy meal, get one free. And more.

Free double cheeseburger when the Texas Rangers get a double play. (And they do that a lot).

Don't forget about the coffee digital punch card. Buy 5 mccafe get one free. The large coffee cost $1 here so you can get a large fancy mccafe free after $5 in coffee.

Keeping on topic. The sausage biscuit and mcmuffin are $1.00 at my local McDonald's. Normal price.

rated:
  Yes.  But, after the airfare and transportation from and back to the airport, it winds up costing about $500.

rated:

rated:
  Right on.

rated:
I for one prefer Jack in the Box

rated:
McDonald's here also was shut down for renovations. They gutted the whole place and have a sign hiring for new workers. They did a renovation a few years back but the place looked the same inside to me from before the renovations.

They knocked down everything from the inside to the outside signage.

McDonald's has closed lots of stores and the old ones they want to keep open will be renovated. The new exterior and interiors hopefully will be modern along with touch screen ordering systems and I heard table service as well. They had a full staff of workers previously and since they are hiring for new workers, I presume they will have new employees.

Previous employees were bad. Hopefully they get a completely new stock of food products in as well as new equipment for cooking and the like.

rated:

I love them with grape jam!

rated:
awesome. i missed the 29 cents hamburger and 39 cents cheeseburger days

rated:
SSi said:   awesome. i missed the 29 cents hamburger and 39 cents cheeseburger days

Still 2 for $2 !

Fed myself and two sons lunch for $6.

A nice break from the Ramen Noodles.

rated:
SSi said:   awesome. i missed the 29 cents hamburger and 39 cents cheeseburger days
  Tell me about it!
I miss the 15 cent and 20 cents days

rated:
On a slightly different line, I have a question:
On every receipt, there is a survey which gets you a free quater-pounder when you buy a quarter-pounder. Do they let you substitute? Like get 2 chicken sandwiches, or 2 double-quarter-pounders, or 2 meals?
If yes, is it universal without giving you a hard time?
Thanks.

rated:
ocean935 said:   On a slightly different line, I have a question:
On every receipt, there is a survey which gets you a free quater-pounder when you buy a quarter-pounder. Do they let you substitute? Like get 2 chicken sandwiches, or 2 double-quarter-pounders, or 2 meals?
If yes, is it universal without giving you a hard time?
Thanks.

I don't know about substitutions but they definitely don't seem to care about the expiration dates so long as you have the survey numbers filled in.  I never tried just putting in numbers.  They've always been numbers from filling out the surveys.

rated:
Thanks.
I am familiar with BK, where you can put in specific fake numbers.
And with KFC, where you can't.
No substitutions, but they have multiple choices.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017