posted 25 days ago by
nowyouknow

Free 2-year Membership for Paypal Members!! - https://www.shoprunner.com/paypal/

32 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
New Shoprunner members only

rated:
I had shoprunner previously and it seems to have gone through for me.

rated:
My "trial" is now locked in through 04/2021. Lol

rated:
rolfecms said:   New Shoprunner members only

Wrong.

Just use your existing email and password. It extends your existing membership.

Mine just went up to 4/21

rated:
Thanks. I'm good until next decade.

rated:
Where on the ShopRunner website do you see your membership expiration date? Under "My Account" it says "membership expiration" N/A..

rated:
Awesome. Thanks!

rated:
Confirmed - my current free membership was extended by 2 more years. Expiry in 2022 now.

Thanks OP!

rated:
rsuaver said:   
rolfecms said:   New Shoprunner members only

Wrong.

Just use your existing email and password. It extends your existing membership.

Mine just went up to 4/21

Do you simply use "Member Sign-in" on the top right? 

Thanks in advance.

rated:
Joined to see what deals they had, but prices are not as good as sales online or at stores. No wonder they are giving 2 years of free membership.

rated:
I must be missing something. Can anyone who extended their account tell me what you did?  It isn't allowing me to extend mine using my existing Shoprunner account.

rated:
Never have seen the point of this service

rated:
Just use a new email. It accepts you even if you dont have a paypal account. Then create one.

rated:
I have their membership through AE benefit and the expiration date is "N/A". I haven't found this service to be useful though. Websites either already have free shipping so this service is irrelevant or doesn't accept this service at all.

rated:
cathwats said:   I must be missing something. Can anyone who extended their account tell me what you did?  It isn't allowing me to extend mine using my existing Shoprunner account.

I just clicked on the link, logged in, got a Congrats, went to Shoprunner, then my account, and it was extended until Aug 2020

rated:
cathwats said:   I must be missing something. Can anyone who extended their account tell me what you did?  It isn't allowing me to extend mine using my existing Shoprunner account.
  Just fill out first name/last name/email and password in the form and it will extend your membership.

rated:
my Shoprunner has been free for the last....3 yrs?

rated:
I must be going blind. What are we supposed to enter in the 4 white boxes? I'm already logged in to shoprunner, but haven't clue.
What idiot uses a white font on a white background?

rated:
Remember to cancel after second year. It automatically renews at $79/year.

rated:
roboboji said:   Remember to cancel after second year. It automatically renews at $79/year.
  That's something to definitely put on your calendar.

rated:
roboboji said:   Remember to cancel after second year. It automatically renews at $79/year.

i never got charged for the membership

rated:
  In the lower left white box where you enter your email address, in barely visible letters it says "Enter your PayPal email", but to the right where it says password, it wants your Shoprunner password.  Worked for me, but maybe it doesn't work if you use different email addresses for PayPal and Shoprunner. 

rated:
discretion said:   I must be going blind. What are we supposed to enter in the 4 white boxes? I'm already logged in to shoprunner, but haven't clue.
What idiot uses a white font on a white background?

Top left first name, top right last name,
bottom left PayPal email, bottom right Shoprunner password. 

rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   Joined to see what deals they had, but prices are not as good as sales online or at stores. No wonder they are giving 2 years of free membership.
 ShopRunner themselves are not an online store. It's for free 2-day shipping.

rated:

Mine says
membership payment method
N/A

And I didn't click on any terms of charging my PayPal account, so they don't have any way of charging me once the membership is over.

rated:
haven't used shoprunner in a while. Previously used it 95% of the time on Newegg, but have had Newegg Premier for the past year plus instead (and that recently expired).
So, looked around and first signed up for 1 year SR free through Redbox offer. Then did the Paypay SR offer for an extra 2 years. Now good through 8/27/2020.
https://www.shoprunner.com/redbox/?utm_channel=cp&utm_source=redbox&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Redbox_Aug2017

rated:
nowyouknow said:   Free 2-year Membership for Paypal Members!! - https://www.shoprunner.com/paypal/

Thanks OP, just signed up today and got renewed till Aug of 2019... not that I use often, but...

rated:
What is the point of Shoprunner at this point?? Like I clicked a couple of the stores and they seem worse than the shipping offers from the site themselves??

For example, Staples. It says Shoprunner offers free 2 day shipping over $49. Staples themselves apparently offer free next day shipping over $25.

Shoprunner charges about what they are worth based on the number of free years I've had from them.

rated:
Do I need to apply for a new account?I have an paypal account right now.But not now account.thanks

rated:
I just got extended to 01/01/2020. I haven't used it in a long time but there are times when it just beats everything else. Not often, but sometimes. I'm glad I have it.

And yes, I am going to put this on my calendar, as I damn sure don't want to pay for it -- no way. This is FatWallet, we try to do things on the cheap..

Thx for posting, OP.

Green.

rated:
Danzilla said:   haven't used shoprunner in a while. Previously used it 95% of the time on Newegg, but have had Newegg Premier for the past year plus instead (and that recently expired).
So, looked around and first signed up for 1 year SR free through Redbox offer. Then did the Paypay SR offer for an extra 2 years. Now good through 8/27/2020.
https://www.shoprunner.com/redbox/?utm_channel=cp&utm_source=redbox&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Redbox_Aug2017

Thanks for the Redbox link, I extended mine another year on top of the PayPal offer.

rated:
Is it for those open new account at shoprunner or existing users can add their paypal and enjoy the benefit?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017