posted 26 days ago by
freeguy007
Thrifty Member

Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Aug. 26, 2017 @ 11:56am
rated:
I suggest getting the pro version. Same price and 5 yr warranty.

I got one a few months ago for about $5 more.

Works fairly well, although the temperature shown was a few degrees higher than the old thermostat. The Alex integration works well enough, but you can only set the temperature or raise/lower it. No way to check current temperature or what the current setting is.

Installation was a snap. Even the screw holes matched my old thermostat.

rated:
I have two Sensi thermostat and have thoroughly enjoyed them. They Phone app works great to adjust temps, etc while away from home. By the way, one of the advanced settings allows you to choose an offset of the temperature to coincide with your previous thermostat if necessary.

rated:
You can sweeten the deal if this unit qualifies for a rebate with your electric company. I bought one almost a year ago for $80 (damaged packaging from Amazon warehouse) and got a rebate of $125 from my electric company (SCE). The rebate is still ongoing with SCE. That may be the case for other electric companies too.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017