http://www.miniusa.com/content/miniusa/en/why-mini/programs-and-events/southern-region-amazon-offer.html

Visit your local Southern Region MINI Dealer and take a new MINI Countryman or MINI Clubman for a spin, and we’ll give you a $50 Amazon.com gift card as a thanks for test driving.* Click below for offer details and to start your test drive.

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I`m in South East Texas, how does it handle high water?

rated:
Just deploy the airbags and it becomes Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...

rated:
What exactly is the "Southern Region"? Any idea of what states that covers?

rated:
SSG said:   What exactly is the "Southern Region"? Any idea of what states that covers?
  Click the link, there's a dropdown.

rated:
SSG said:   What exactly is the "Southern Region"? Any idea of what states that covers?

Look for confederate flags and statues downtown to determine if your location is in the Southern Region

or go to http://www.miniusa.com/content/miniusa/en/why-mini/programs-and-... and pull down the list of participating dealers.

rated:
SSG said:   What exactly is the "Southern Region"?

Southern Region to me is below the belt.

rated:
  AL, AK, FL, GA, LA, NC, OK, Peurto Rico, SC, TN, TX

rated:
Well if you have to ask I reckon you aint in it. Yeah.

Thanks OP but I don't want no "motorin advisor" advising me at all times of the day.

rated:
Thank you, Tuskers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
tracfancier said:   I`m in South East Texas, how does it handle high water?

I'm just wondering how many of them are underwater, in Houston, right now?

I'm up around the TX-OK state line, and my "local" Mini deal is a mere 116 miles away!   Um....no thanks!  

rated:
I picture a pestering salesman calling before and after test drive

rated:
Don't worry, those underwater Minis (and many others) will be dried out and on the market soon.

rated:
Just received my $50 gift card a few days after taking the test drive.
Which was fun, btw, Minis have really grown up!
Thanks, OP!

rated:
Did test drive on Tuesday, got my gift card today. Salesman was pretty low pressure, and haven't heard from him yet. Not sure if being a previous owner helps or hurts here.. lol

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017