posted 28 days ago by
CleanWallet
Blissful member

Bar Espresso Coffee Machine Cappuccino Espresso Latte Home Coffee Maker
Sold by Bestek on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BESTEK-Bar-Espresso-Coffee-Machine-Cappu...

On sale at $30.99 (List Price: $49.99)

- 3.5 bar working pressure produce for rich taste coffee;240 ml capacity, can makes 4 cups espresso coffee; With frothing function for making cappuccino
- 4 cups stainless steel filter,aluminum alloy filter holder; boiler cap with built-in valve release pressure automatically
- Carafe with water leve gauge, removable and washable drip tray to collect coffee drips and keep brew space neat and clean
- Single switch knob with indicator light for easy operation with function transform-coffee/steam selector and on/off- ETL/FDA Approved, BPA free - all parts that come into contact with coffee and water; 1 year warranty and friendly customer service

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is a cheap steam model that won't make enough pressure for decent espresso. Save your money and get a pump unit.

rated:
laughable 3.5 bar, c'mon.

rated:
Agreed, this is not an expresso maker but a coffee machine (at best).

If you want an expresso maker, you're looking at 15 bar.

I had a Delonghi EC155 BAR32 which is a decent pump machine but the frother left much to be desired which is what ultimately ended my liking for it as I liked making lattes and cappuccinos. The frother was too slow, you needed a lot of milk to reach the wand and I wasted as much milk as what I used. It ran $100 at the time.

I now have a Mr Coffee Cafe Barista and couldn't be happier. My sister has had hers for almost 5 years and only had to replace a straw tube once, my coworker has had his for a few years and use it daily. Biggest advantage is it has a separate milk container, frother foam level is adjustable, frother can be cleaned after use and unused milk can be stored back in the fridge. They run around $130 - $140, can use bed bath beyond coupon to knock some $$$ off watch on camel3 and wait for Amazon to have a sale.

Cliff notes. Get a Mr Coffee Cafe Barista, especially if you like to make lattes and cappuccinos.
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B007K9OIMU/

rated:
price/merchant belong in the title

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017