posted 23 days ago by
WalterGuy

In addition to the usual reams of register tape received on a purchase today I got  a "$10 off your next regular price in-store purchase of $20 or more."  The usual vast list of exclusions (desktops, laptops, Apple, Bose, Amazon, all ink and toner, etc) and is valid in-store.    Good for one month, has unique number.

So take a look at your tape, I don't think I've ever seen this before.

11 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Yeah, I got one of those about a week ago on a Staples in-store purchase of some pens for $2. So I used it buying about $21 worth of regular-priced cleaning supplies, making out cheaper than any place else for such items.

I was pretty surprised to see that coupon, as Staples never emails me any similar coupons--unlike some that report that happening.

Note that Staples includes *clearanced* items (vs. advertised sale items) as "regular price" items too, so if you can find any good clearance item(s) this coupon really rocks!

rated:
This would be great for back to school!

rated:
WalterGuy said:   In addition to the usual reams of register tape received on a purchase today I got  a "$10 off your next regular price in-store purchase of $20 or more."  The usual vast list of exclusions (desktops, laptops, Apple, BoseAmazon, all ink and toner, etc) and is valid in-store.    Good for one month, has unique number.

So take a look at your tape, I don't think I've ever seen this before.

Great for breakroom stuff, even at reg price. should also work on clearance items.

rated:
Confirmed that coupons work on clearance items.

I got $10 off $30

rated:
Very nice tip that it works on clearance items. I was either going to go for breakroom stuff (more snacks that I shouldn't get) or cleaning supplies.

rated:
Does this coupon work with the paper that has a rebate?

rated:
Cheeseparing said:   Does this coupon work with the paper that has a rebate?
  NO

rated:
LORENW said:   
Cheeseparing said:   Does this coupon work with the paper that has a rebate?
  NO

Thanks for confirming.

rated:
Are the coupons still coming out?

rated:
I got a 10 off 10 in the mail. Does anyone know if I can place a kiosk order (regular priced item) then pay in store and apply the coupon? The item is not available in store.

rated:
foreverocity said:   I got a 10 off 10 in the mail. Does anyone know if I can place a kiosk order (regular priced item) then pay in store and apply the coupon? The item is not available in store.
  yes

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017