posted 24 days ago by
BIGJAYFANCLUB
Broke Member

Looks like the free graphic novel deal has returned!

Get these 3 free Star Trek comics...and you will get a follow up email for your pick of over 75 graphic novels.  Actually the first comic is all you really need.  

Star Trek: Alien Spotlight - Borg Kindle & comiXology
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N13T7YI/ 

Star Trek: Countdown #1 Kindle & comiXology
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N13TDOW[/l 

Star Trek: TNG: Mirror Broken #0 Kindle & comiXology
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-...0714CJJW7/ 

Email from  Amazon here:Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com. Your recent order XXXXXXXX entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.
Promotion details:

Additional information on this offer can be found here. Thank you for your Amazon.com graphic novel purchase.  You are qualified to select a FREE digital graphic novel from a selection of 75 popular Marvel titles, including "Civil War," "Amazing Spider-Man," "X-Men: Days of Future Past," and more on Kindle.

You can view the selection of eligible graphic novels here:
https://www.amazon.com/comicspromo 

Just confirmed.  I bought Infinity 1($17.50) for free !  This book is 632 pages and leads up to(or maybe includes part of) the next Avengers movie content with Thanos.

25 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Fixed links:

Star Trek: Countdown #1 Kindle & comiXology
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N13TDOW

Star Trek TNG Mirror Broken #0
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-TNG-Mirror-Broken-ebook/dp/B071...

rated:
I think I actually have one of these credits, but didnt think to look for ST comics. Not a comic fan myself, but my child might enjoy. We're all about ST.

rated:
The comics linked above tend to be "teaser" comics (25 pages or so). We did this last time around & used the credit on the Marvel Civil War II which is about 300 pgs (sells for $12.50).

rated:
Thanks OP!!

rated:
Thanks for the heads-up! I was just getting an old tablet wiped and setup as a comic book reader for my kids.

Any estimate on when the follow-up e-mail with the graphic novel credit should show up? I'm not in a rush - just like to know when I should check my inbox.

rated:
I got the e-mail exactly 2 hours after I ordered my first free comic.
Thanks for the heads up OP!
ETA: I also picked up Infinity for free with my promotional credit.

rated:
I must have done something wrong Amazon just charged me .99 cents for mirror broken #1

rated:
Cluster said:   I must have done something wrong Amazon just charged me .99 cents for mirror broken #1
  Promotion was for Mirror Broken #0

rated:
ah right you are its all in the details ... no emoji for hammer hits head : )

rated:
FYI- I just spent 15 mins chatting w/ Amazon after being charged for the free promotional selection after getting the "Benefit Confirmation" e-mail. Apparently, the promotion that was supposedly added to my account was not, even though I was sent confirmation. I was first told "that promotion doesn't apply because it came from a free purchase." Then I was offered a $10 credit on a $17.50 Marvel Infinity purchase. After objecting I was offered a full refund...which was given, unbeknownst to me, as a flippin digital credit. Maybe it's because I did take advantage of this last time around, but they still sent me a benefit confirmation.

Hope you all have better luck.

rated:
I did get the promo email. it is for the digital version only repeat the digital version only the price for Infinity  was $17.50 before I clicked buy it and after the purchase the promo was added so $17.50 was taken off so result was $0.00  I could not find the credit before the purchase.
Note :    the body of your post does state digital but to avoid confusion  you should probably correct the Title to ****** free digital graphic novel

rated:
Which of these graphic novels is best for a 10 year-old? Thinking it might be Secret Wars?

rated:
Larryslug said:   I got the e-mail exactly 2 hours after I ordered my first free comic.
Thanks for the heads up OP!

Yup, exactly 2 hours. Thanks for the response and thanks again to the OP.

rated:
The 3 st comics are digital. Is the email coupon for free graphic novel digital also?

rated:
I did the three comic purchase and got the promo email but my digital Graphic novel purchase indicates STATUS: pending.... Your order is being processed. The total, including promotions and Gift Certificates, will be available when it is complete.

Been about an hour -- weird

rated:
speckr said:   The 3 st comics are digital. Is the email coupon for free graphic novel digital also?
  Digital

rated:
Thanks for reply!

rated:
worked perfect for me, I'm in for Infinity. Thanks OP

rated:
good deal.thanks op

rated:
Did it show the credit anywhere before you 1-click purchase? i.e. Could you tell it would be free before clicking as it shows as normal price for all of them and want to avoid getting charged.

rated:
ZonNero said:   Did it show the credit anywhere before you 1-click purchase? i.e. Could you tell it would be free before clicking as it shows as normal price for all of them and want to avoid getting charged.
  To the best of my knowledge there is no indication prior to 1-click. Supposedly, if you select one of the comics from the listed comicspromo page in main post, it's free. Some are having a "Pending" issue after purchase that shows the regular price but then adds the promotion. I had to contact Amazon for a manual credit since I was charged...but I also used this promo last time around so maybe that had something to do with it.

rated:
ZonNero said:   Did it show the credit anywhere before you 1-click purchase? i.e. Could you tell it would be free before clicking as it shows as normal price for all of them and want to avoid getting charged.
  I just followed the link in the e-mail and selected it, not the link the OP provided.  There was no indication I had any credit to get it for free.  I also redeemed a free graphic novel the last time this promo was around too, with no indication I had credit

rated:
Picked up Inifinity also. Awesome deal OP.

rated:
OP and Comments are awesome. Thanks to all of you.

rated:
I purchased Overwatch #1-8 comics (all free as well) and got the same coupon. I used it for Secret Wars and got it free too although Infinity at $17.50 was tempting too.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017