http://www.jcpenney.com/p/signature-design-by-ashley-benton-sofa... 

Use code 42BUYNOW

10% cashback from topcashback

Use 2 giftcards from eBay to get it for $30 less (max 2 gc per order)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buy-a-75-JCPenny-Gift-Card-for-60-Fast-E... 

5 year upholstery plan additional $15

14 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official JC Penney coupon thread.
rated:
that orig price is nonsense for faux, which is a mess once it starts peeling.

rated:
Our Benton sofa from Ashley Furniture features the best in comfort and elegant style.
• Assembly: Assembly Required
• Features: Upholstered
• Weight (lb.): 185 Lb
• Outer Surf Material: 5% Polyurethane, 95% Polyester
• Arm Style: Pad Arm
• Fabric Description: Faux Leather
• Joinery: Groove Joint
Spring Type: Sinuous
• Filling Content: 100% Polyester
• Frame Content: 20% Metal, 70% Oriented Strand Board, 10% Other
• Upholstery Content: 95% Polyester, 5% Other
• Sofa Measurements: 38x36x90"
• Seat Depth: 22"
• Seat Back Height: 17"
• Seat Height: 20"
• Base Material: 80% Oriented Strand Board, 20% Metal
• Care: Spot Clean
• Country of Origin: Imported
Assembled in the USA of foreign and domestic components.
Signature Design by Ashley is a registered trademark of Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Web ID: 7975305

rated:
matthewk said:   that orig price is nonsense for faux, which is a mess once it starts peeling.
  I dont think this is bonded leather, even though is says 'Faux Leather'.  I'm pretty sure it's the Looks-like-suede-doesnt-feel-like-suede polyester stuff like you see on Big Lots sofas. You can zoom in on the pics and notice it's not really shiny.
* Upholstery Content: 95% Polyester, 5% Other

rated:
I bought much Ashley Furniture in the past, and it all seems to be junk quality that does not hold up well over time.

rated:
diskmon said:   I bought much Ashley Furniture in the past, and it all seems to be junk quality that does not hold up well over time.

You can buy 5 year upholstery plan for additional $15

rated:
nortotron said:   
diskmon said:   I bought much Ashley Furniture in the past, and it all seems to be junk quality that does not hold up well over time.

I do not think I have found really good furniture to purchase in the last 20 years.  Most of it is just junk now a days.

rated:
jschuman said:   

I do not think I have found really good furniture to purchase in the last 20 years.  Most of it is just junk now a days.

Have you tried paying more for higher quality stuff? We have bought some stuff from Thomasville and Laz-y-boy - all very good quality stuff. Not only it looks great, it has held up very well - looks as good as when we bought the items. The dining table chairs are still steady as a rock - no loose joints. The laz-y-boy recliners that get used everyday still work very nicely and the leather has held up..

rated:
Good deal but bad design.

rated:
nortotron said:   

You presume JCP will be around to honor that plan in 5 years......

rated:
Claymore said:   
nortotron said:   

You presume JCP will be around to honor that plan in 5 years......

The plan is from 3rd party insurer, not from JCP. Not sure how good they are, but $15 is good deal even for crappy 5 yrs upholstery plan.

rated:
5 year plan shows as $139.99 for me.

rated:

jcp2 (116.46kB)
Disclaimer

jcp1 (213.79kB)
Disclaimer
kstraka said:   5 year plan shows as $139.99 for me.

Happens sometimes. Use url from image attached here and should see $39.99. After coupon, effective price will be $15.

rated:
Great price, but Ship to Home is showing as required, and adds +$125 to the total. +$40 for 5-year upholstery plan.

rated:
Rhyno2000 said:   Great price, but Ship to Home is showing as required, and adds +$125 to the total. +$40 for 5-year upholstery plan.

It is a great price even with shipping added. Also upholstery plan adds only $15 to the total after coupon. Check the image I attached to one of my previous comments

It is a flat $125 shipping for multiple ashley signature items. There is also a MIR for $50 on $499+ purchase, $100 on $999+ purchase.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017